“Tasty, Tasty, Tasty!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 17, 2014

We had a lovely time, a great meal and great service. We stopped at Fabiani's on our way home last night craving Italian food! Fabiani's fit the bill! Great linguini with clams and a delicious vegetarian lasagna. Our little service dog was very welcomed too and sat below us just like the little lady she is. The price was very reasonable and for sure, we'll be back! Thank you Fabiani's!

Reviewed May 16, 2014

Likely, the problem stemmed from the fact that the waitress took my order, but forgot to hit "send" on their high tech Point of Sale system. My friend received a salad which was definitely enjoyable as I ate off of it as well because I was starving.
The waitress came over, apologized that she did not hit send and it took approximately 15 minutes for me to get my pizza. The pizza was not special, in fact, it was paper thin which is where I think the problem stemmed from the waitress not processing the request, and the cooks had to fast track the order. I will not be back.

1  Thank Ages B
Reviewed May 10, 2014

The pizza was made with quality ingredients and was seasoned perfectly. I love pizza so it's really not hard to impress me but it is definitely a notch or two above normal pizza in quality. I ended up eating the chicken parmesan which was good, not great. I feel I could've made better and hope it was a one time deal. The bad part was I ordered chicken alfredo and got parmesan. Totally different dishes but the waitress wrote it down wrong. I offered to eat it (my grandfather grew up in the depression and would choke me from the grave if I let anyone throw out perfectly good food). She offered a free dessert but I was full and not feeling sweet toothy. I got a bill for the whole meal, chicken parmesan and all, but paid it because I work in the service industry, understand mistakes, and don't like to hassle anyone. The reason this is a good review is because I called the owner to let him know what happened and said that is NOT how he conducts business and would be happy to have us in for a free meal on him to show us it is a quality establishment. Great owner and I couldn't take him up on it as I felt his offer was too generous but I will eat here again!

Reviewed May 10, 2014

Get there early enough and pizza is 1/2 price. We always seem to miss that! Their food is good and priced right. Good wine and beer selection, and desserts are great! We always go here once ot twice, and we will return in 2014. No views at this location.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

We had 3 great pasta dishes and the sword fish special. All the meals were great and the fish special may have been the best we had during our 2 week vacation. Throw in a great bottle of Italian wine and fabulous service, and it made for a perfect final night out in Maui. We will definitely be back next time around.

2  Thank Gary H