“Excellent food!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Went here twice during our stay last year. Service was great and the food was fantastic. Huge portions and very inexpensive. I had the spaghetti bolognese and one of their pizzas. I don't think you can go wrong with anything on the menu. They also have their own bakery that I would like to check out. Going back there again in April.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

But they needed more service fools! AND note that the Wailea cafe opens at 8 am instead of 7 am like the Kihei. Location.... Their dessert (a chocolate & fruit bomb thingee) at Mulligan's Willie K show was also wonderful! I'm going to order something from their take-out menu!

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Took a group of around 20 for lunch the other day. service was fast and efficient. food was fresh and excellent. salads good, pizza came fresh and cooked to perfection.the service is above par, friendly, happy and makes you feel you came to the right place. good food, good service and good pricing all make for a perfect dining experience.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

Decided to take home a couple of pizzas for a quick dinner. didn't call ahead, just stopped in and ordered. The dining room was very busy and I was able to the watch the kitchen while I waited for my pizzas. The kitchen staff were "on it", putting out lots of amazing looking pasta dishes and salads. I was told it would take 15 minutes for my two pizzas; they were done in 10 minutes and one of the kitchen staff brought them right out to me. Very tasty, thin crust (but with flavor), and excellent quality and quantity of toppings. I'll definitely be back for a caesar salad and pasta.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

I went there for dinner with my family and it was great. We got there in the middle of a busy wave so we sat at the bar for a bit. The drinks came out almost before we ordered them- the bartenders are on their game. After a short wait, we got our table and menus. We started off with their garlic bread and some caesar salads. Then I had the chicken alfredo and it was really good. The alfredo was creamy yet light, on a penne bed and the portions were large. I couldn't finish mine. My family also had the Gnocchi and shrimp special which was excellent. Their meat lasagne stacks up well to any other I've had lately. Then for desert I had the Lilikoi maringue and it was fantastic. Another large slice of pie that was delicious yet not heavy. I'll be going back.