“Great Dinner”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Arvada, Colorado
“Great Dinner”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Great Italian food! Pasta dishes were very good. Nice salad and garlic bread. We would eat here again.

Visited September 2013

• Finnish first
“Good food & delicious sweets!”
Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

Went here for lunch with a friend. I didn't even know it existed! But, boy am I happy we went. She had ate here a few times and recommended it. We shared the Reuben pizza (yum!!) and a panini. Both were delicious (and the panini came with a tasty salad). The dessert case is dangerous. I tried the tiramisu cheesecake there (soooo good) and took a crumb cake & salted caramel brownie home (both were really good). I also took a red velvet cake for my sister, who reported back that it was excellent (she's sort of a red velvet fanatic and a harsh critic when it comes to it). I'll definitely be back. This place has got some good stuff!

• Visited September 2013
Bellevue, Washington
“A good, local family place for pizza”
Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

This is a nice place for a family and the locals enjoy their good pizza. The service is very quick and friendly . They
Will be opening another place in Wailea in several weeks. For now, come and enjoy pizza, big screens and a friendly
Place. They are located in a small mall just up the street from the Catholic Church. Come and bring the kids!

Visited September 2013
Kihei, Hawaii
“Good, affordable pizza in Kihei”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

What? I know, but it is true. We've been living on Maui, in Kihei for a few months, now. Before today, we had Pizza Madness a couple of times. They were okay, but just okay. Tonight, we tried Fabiani's. The two of us split a small (12 inch) pizza and the meat lasagna. The pizza was fantastic! The cheese, the crust, the sauce, the toppings, all delicious. I wasn't all that impressed with the lasagna, however. It was fine, just nothing spectacular. We will be going back for that pizza, though. They are a bakery, too. We didn't get any desert, but it looked worth a try another day. This was a carry out order, by the way.

• Visited September 2013
Montreal
“Excellent pizza in Kihei”
Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

We went here today for lunch (happy hour with half prices) and I ordered as usual a pizza with mozarella and anchovies (the ingredients were chosen by me) and my wife the Lorenzo pizza. They were very delicious and tastefull. We'll try here some desserts in the next days.

• Visited August 2013