“Excellent pizza in Kihei”

Fabiani's Bakery and Pizza
Ranked #17 of 184 Restaurants in Kihei
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

We went here today for lunch (happy hour with half prices) and I ordered as usual a pizza with mozarella and anchovies (the ingredients were chosen by me) and my wife the Lorenzo pizza. They were very delicious and tastefull. We'll try here some desserts in the next days.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

So the place is tucked away by a bank and a fitness center. I went in for lunch and I got a Panini. It was ok. nothing special to crave but I did order some dessert to take home for the family. When you first walk in there's this window with such amazing desserts my favorite one was this Tiramisu cheese cake. I haven't tried their pizza yet which is what I should have gotten but this is an ok stop lunch or dinner. Nothing super special but it was ok.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

We usually review restaurants based on the quality of food and price, etc., but an often important ingredient to our overall enjoyment is the standard of service. After an extended stay in Maui for five wonderful weeks, eating out at least once a day, we were surprisingly disappointed by the overall service in Maui restaurants, though we did enjoy several very good meals there. Ranging from hostesses and servers with an "attitude" to those just going through the robotic motions, it always amazes me that more restaurant owners do not pay more attention to this important part of their business that often guarantees repeat customers. But not so with Fabiani's, and while their Happy Hour is second to none, with their great thin crust pizzas on at half price and equally good drink specials, it is their servers who make this excellent Kihei Italian restaurant the place to go and to return. From casual observation, all of their servers in our opinion rate as being the best in Maui, and we were particularly fortunate to have the services of Katie who greeted us with a genuine smile, and was helpful and attentive throughout our meal without being intrusive.
On a subsequent visit we elected to sit at the bar (where Dru also does a first-class job), and could see Katie extending the same personal attention to other customers that we had enjoyed.
She appears to be one of the senior servers there as we noticed that she was also giving direction and a helping hand to a new employee in addition to her own duties. Great job Katie and great job Fabiani's!!

Reviewed August 19, 2013

This is so far without a single doubt this has been our best meal in kihei.It was absolutely delicious, an the bakery was amazing!! The price was reasonable as well. Definitely u must try the pizzas they are delicious.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

The pasta was wonderful and the Lilikoi salad dressing was Ono! And the service by Sylvia Crompton was friendly and helpful. Will definitely be back!