“Server to ask for”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I just wanted a quick in and out meal, wasnt expecting much but I got a server named Jesse he was amazing. Now if you want to see someone that knows what service is this is your guy. very energetic made us feel welcome, never would have thought to get this level of service here! Now for the food you be your own judge.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

We were there on the day we were leaving Maui. We wanted a quick breakfast before heading on the 51 mile "Road to Hana." before heading to the airport for a 10.5hr plane ride. We waited 1 hour for our breakfast, the waitress was too busy with the guys she knew at a table next to us watching the Colts vs. Ravens game, delivered their food first even though we ordered first, and then told me it was because I ordered a waffle that it took so long. Maui was an unbelievable experience and I guess it is not bad if this is the only bad experience I had on the island. We were waiting so long we almost walked out. Stay away. Ironically, there was only three tables of people in the restaurant when we entered. We think she forgot to place our order, but, in turn blamed the length of time for the order on me ordering a waffle. Stay Away from this restaurant.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Wasn't sure about Ruby Tuesday in Kihei because some of the previous reviews were not the best. But it was the night before we were flying home and we wanted something easy and close by and casual, but not fast food. So we took our chances on Ruby Tuesday and were quite pleased. It is kind of a cross between AppleBee's and a Sports Bar, if you will, but perhaps a bit more upscale. There was a salad bar which I took advantage of, it consisted of the standard salad bar items. I had the tripple prime cheeseburger and my husband had the grilled salmon. We both enjoyed our meals very much and I was happy as my cheeseburger was cooked just as requested. The server was attentive and got the drinks to us pretty quick. Their Lava Flow was one of the best I had during our one-month stay in Maui. If I had any negative to say at all, it was the time that it took for the food to get to the table. But while that seemed a bit slow, it wasn't really all that bad and I had my salad from the salad bar and I would much rather have the food from the kitchen come a bit more slowly but get it as I requested and we did. We visit Maui once a year and we will return to Ruby Tuesday in Kihei for sure. I felt the price was about right for the meals we had.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Great restaurant with lots of menu choices at reasonable prices. The New Orleans shrimp dinner is fantastic (but a little spicy). On Tuesday night they include a small lobster tail when ordering a steak.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

Had a groupon, went for a Sunday evening dinner. We were seated quickly,staff was friendly and food was very good. Salad bar looked average so we passed, but enjoyed our steak and ribs. Would go back but wouldn't make a special trip to do so.