“Best Pedicure in Kihei, Maui”

Quinnie's Nail Salon and Spa
Ranked #10 of 37 Spas & Wellness in Kihei
Reviewed November 5, 2011

If you are in Kihei on vacation get a pedicure as soon as you can so your toes will be pretty. And for sure get that pedicure at Quinnie's! They will take good care of you and you will get a wonderful product.
Quinnie's is the best pedicure in Kihei. It is totally sanitary. None of those recirculating tubs that can trap germs. Quinnie's uses a disposable tub for each customer's feet. But you will not sacrafice luxury at all. The tub is on a pedistal that heats the water and provides a light massage. You sit in wonderfully plush reclining chair, like you were in your living room at home.
Quinnie's staff is very friendly and attentive. We were pampered with tea in a lovely relaxing atmosphere. We received wonderful pedicures and leg massages while we had pleasant conversation. The ladies gave us tips on things to see while on Maui and the Big Island. Quinnie herself was on the premise and she makes sure everything is just right. She even painted the designs on our toes.
My Mom's pedicure was still flawless after two weeks. I was boogie boarding, paddle boarding, and wearing fins so I lost a gem and chipped a nail after about a week and a half. I was amazed how long it lasted given the abuse I was putting my toes through!

5  Thank SunportHome