“Sunset Yoga!”
Review of Yoga Supernova, LLC - CLOSED

Yoga Supernova, LLC
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Exude health, energy, positivity, and vitality by relaxing and exercising at the same time with Sara, Yoga Supernova Founder and Head Instructor. Her amazing oceanfront class is held on plush grass overlooking Kamaole Beach II at the beautiful Hale Pau Hana Resort. The location is both private as well as right up-close to the ocean. Mats are provided to use for free. All levels and ages welcome. In addition to experiencing the countless revitalizing effects of elite yoga instruction, enjoy other treats during class, such as aromatherapy oil applications, relaxing adjustments, and occasionally even dolphin and whale sightings!
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Sara's energy and the class were great and what a treat being able to do yoga in such a beautiful environment.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Can't think of a better way to start the day! We walked down the beach and Sara led a wonderful class.

1  Thank Wintergeorge
Reviewed October 13, 2012

I loved doing yoga on the grass by the Hale Pau Hana. What a great way to start another day in paradise. Sara was a lovely and well triained instructor.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

I really wanted to find a yoga class while on vacation in Maui and I came across Yoga Supernova from tripadvisor and from other online sites. The reviews were great so I decided to try it out. Needless to say I loved it and will be coming back and recommending to friends.

Sara is a fantastic teacher and her energy is amazing. You can tell she has a passion for yoga and for life. She geared the class for all levels and made sure to help everyone out. Also she brought yoga mats, blocks, and straps for the entire class which was very convenient.

You couldn't ask for a more perfect class. Doing yoga while next to the beach and hearing the oceans crash among the rocks was soothing. I will definitely be coming back.

3  Thank rjl3045
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I was thrilled to find yoga on the beach while in Maui. It was just a short walk from where I was staying and the drop in system was wonderful. Great teacher, loved hearing the waves, and it was tremendous to look out and see such beautiful scenery. I would highly recommend this to anyone. I went back another day (got the time wrong) and was so inspired, I just stayed and did some yoga myself. Enjoy

1  Thank sueBoston