“Nice Ice Cream”

Kihei Aloha Ice Cream & Yogurt
Ranked #15 of 20 Dessert in Kihei
Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

I stopped in because my daughter had to have ice cream. She loved the chocolate. I on the other hand did not like the macadamia one (tasted like banana). I'd go back to try other flavors.

There are newer reviews for Kihei Aloha Ice Cream & Yogurt

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Even though they advertise 100's of flavors, they don't offer samples of the yogurt. The shop is not clean and fresh which makes me wonder is the food? The older blond woman and the tall man seem to be the owners. Grumpy and short. with customers like we are bothering them.

2  Thank Janice P
Reviewed February 25, 2014

My husband and I each got ice cream and it was awful. We ended up throwing it into a bin. It tasted completely synthetic, no hints of cream whatsoever. I am sure it will continue to do well though since it is right across from one of the Kamaole beaches.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

Stopped in here 4 times over our 9 days in Kihei and tasted ice cream, frozen yogurt and shave ice. We consistently found the staff warm and friendly, especially the husband/wife owners who moved from western Canada to Hawaii. Out daughter liked the frozen yogurt a lot though I found it lacked string flavours. Lappert's ice cream was good but we loved the shave ice. Servings were massive and many good flavour options. Prices a tad high but this is Maui! And they have repeat customer cards through which you can earn a free item. Buy 12, get one free takes awhile but overall I appreciated the option.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

Cant go wrong here. Handy to the beach, friendly service, open late. Also serves smoothies and yogurt.