“Homemade and Delicious”
Review of Kyas Italian Ice

Kyas Italian Ice
Ranked #109 of 195 Restaurants in Kihei
Reviewed February 24, 2018

I stopped by today for the first time and am extremely glad that I did so. Brandi's homemade Italian ice is awesome. I am really glad that I stopped for it.

Reviewed December 29, 2015 via mobile

Stopped by on our way to Makena Big Beach and so glad we did! We got the mango/lemonade combo and it was such a refreshing treat. Tried to go back again later that day but the cart was already gone for the day. :(

Reviewed September 25, 2015

My wife and I were in Maui at the Makena Resort in July. We happened to stop by this stand. I was looking for the BBQ truck that I heard was on the same road. Brandi was very helpful and tried to locate the BBQ truck. Over the next few days, we finally found it. In the meantime, we sampled the Mango ice and it was
an OMG moment. It was wonderful. Do not pass this stand without stopping. Thank you Brandi for all your help...

Reviewed September 3, 2015

BEST food stand we found in Maui! We got there right as they were setting up and she suggested to try the mango sorbet, which had just been made half an hour ago! Absolutely incredible!! so fresh and naturally sweet with no added sugar!

1  Thank Britney S
Reviewed May 23, 2015 via mobile

Stopped today after hanging out at the beach. We got half lemon and half mango and it was so good and refreshing! Highly recommend!!

Been to Kyas Italian Ice? Share your experiences!