We stayed at the Hale Pau Hana from July 12-18, 2006 and found it to be most enjoyable. We were in unit 503 and had fantastic views from our lanai. The room was clean and was decorated very nicely (the carpet could have used a cleaning though) but everything else was great. We were just steps away from a very nice uncrowded beach that doesn't stink like seaweed like San Diego beaches. Everything is close by for shopping, and a couple of cozy restaurants--Moose Mcgillicuddy's and Fred's Mexican restaurant is within a block of Hale Pau Hana. The staff was great and friendly, especially Kaspar, who makes you feel at home the minute you get there. You can't miss with the Hale Pau Hana !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome Home... You’re not just meant to visit — make it your home while you’re here. Cook eggs and bacon in the morning, BBQ fresh fish and mix drinks in the evening, dine on the lawn, blow the conch at sunset. Best Beach on Maui We’re uniquely situated on Kamaole II, the best beach on all of Maui (ask around). Don’t haul everything across the street or pack up and drive — just walk over the lawn to get there. A Family Experience For many, Hale Pau Hana is a family experience. Grandparents watch grandkids swim for the first time, couples get married on the beach, then bring the kids, have family reunions. We have guests and owners who have literally been returning to Hale Pau Hana for five generations. We’re honored to be more than a place to vacation — to be a part of their family and the memories they make together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your The Hale Pau Hana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hale Pau Hana Hotel Kihei
- Hale Pau Hana Kihei
- The Hale Pau Hana Maui/Kihei