We're recently back from a month's stay in Unit 706. This was at least our eighth visit to HPH and we've always been happy with the accommodations. Where else can you put your coffee pot on, take a swim and be back before the coffee's ready? Compared to other beachfront properties the rates are reasonable. The location is within walking distance to grocery stores, restaurants (both eat-in and take-out), bars and shops. The pool is relatively small, but heated and very popular especially in the afternoon when the trade winds start howling. We saw numerous sea turtles every day just in front of the property. If you want a friendly place in an outstanding location, you won't go wrong staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maui Condos on the Beach: No other south Maui condo offers vacation rentals that are right on the beach. Unlike other Maui vacation rentals in south Maui, our condo has direct access to the Kihei beach. Hale Pau Hana Beach Resort is right on Kamaole Beach Park II in south Maui. Every condo rental unit is beachfront and has an ocean view. Only a few steps over the manicured lawn to the soft sandy beach and blue ocean. We combine all the comforts of home and the services of a hotel to make Hale Pau Hana Beach Resort the best "Home away from Home" in paradise. Individually decorated, each condominium offers a complete kitchen, free WiFi, free cable TV and free domestic telephone calls. Vacation paradise on Maui! Experience why guests return year after year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your The Hale Pau Hana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hale Pau Hana Hotel Kihei
- Hale Pau Hana Kihei
- The Hale Pau Hana Maui/Kihei