We stayed at Hale Pau Hana Resort in May 2013 for 1 week and it was the best vacation! Beautiful resort right on the water, beautiful rooms, we loved every minute. Try eating at the 808 deli across the street awesome sandwiches for lunch. Cafe Olai doesn't look like much on the outside but the food and mai tais are perfect. We went with 16 family member and, golfed, snorkeled, hiked, boogie board, and spent most evenings bbqing on the resort. We can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maui Condos on the Beach: No other south Maui condo offers vacation rentals that are right on the beach. Unlike other Maui vacation rentals in south Maui, our condo has direct access to the Kihei beach. Hale Pau Hana Beach Resort is right on Kamaole Beach Park II in south Maui. Every condo rental unit is beachfront and has an ocean view. Only a few steps over the manicured lawn to the soft sandy beach and blue ocean. We combine all the comforts of home and the services of a hotel to make Hale Pau Hana Beach Resort the best "Home away from Home" in paradise. Individually decorated, each condominium offers a complete kitchen, free WiFi, free cable TV and free domestic telephone calls. Vacation paradise on Maui! Experience why guests return year after year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Hale Pau Hana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hale Pau Hana Hotel Kihei
- Hale Pau Hana Kihei
- The Hale Pau Hana Maui/Kihei