We had a wonderful time at Hale Pau Hana. Our room was very clean and it was nice to find a fresh, ripe Maui pineapple in our fridge when we checked in. We could see that the room decor was dated from the internet, but we wanted to stay here because of the location and did not spend too much time inside anyway. The grounds were very well maintained and the beach access was perfect - couldn't get any closer. We got some great whale pictures right from our lanai. We would definitely stay here again.
Love Kihei in general - everyone is friendly and all amenities close at hand.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maui Condos on the Beach: No other south Maui condo offers vacation rentals that are right on the beach. Unlike other Maui vacation rentals in south Maui, our condo has direct access to the Kihei beach. Hale Pau Hana Beach Resort is right on Kamaole Beach Park II in south Maui. Every condo rental unit is beachfront and has an ocean view. Only a few steps over the manicured lawn to the soft sandy beach and blue ocean. We combine all the comforts of home and the services of a hotel to make Hale Pau Hana Beach Resort the best "Home away from Home" in paradise. Individually decorated, each condominium offers a complete kitchen, free WiFi, free cable TV and free domestic telephone calls. Vacation paradise on Maui! Experience why guests return year after year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Hale Pau Hana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hale Pau Hana Hotel Kihei
- Hale Pau Hana Kihei
- The Hale Pau Hana Maui/Kihei