“Valley Isle Day Spa No Ka Oi”

Valley Isle Day Spa
Ranked #14 of 35 Spas & Wellness in Kihei
More attraction details
Owner description: Valley Isle Day Spa is a full service day spa offering a vast selection of experiences for all your body and skin care needs.
Reviewed September 18, 2013

My son-in-law purchased facials, hand & arm waxes, and foot waxes for a friend and me. Both of us enjoyed our experience here so very much! I normally am not very comfortable in spa environments, but I have to say I would come back to this spa in a heartbeat, and highly recommend it. My therapist was Karyn, and she was so kind and very highly skilled.
The rooms and waiting area are not luxurious, but they are sweet and homey, putting one at ease immediately. My therapist was quick to inquire and take note of my allergies, adjusting the creams/lotions to safeguard my health. She also was kind enough to take my fibromyalgia into consideration when working with me. I truly appreciated this.
I so wish I could move back home to Maui for many different reasons. This day spa and the aloha spirit of the staff there are a part of that! :)

808mauigirl, Manager at Valley Isle Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

Mahalo Mary for your glowing review. We are very pleased that you felt so at home at Valley Isle Day Spa. We strive to make each guest feel pampered and cared for their individualized needs. Happy to hear we succeeded with you.
A Hui Hou!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

My husband and I had a 1 hour couples masssage last week. It was honestly the very best part of our trip to Maui. Our therapists were Jill and Kelly and they were spot on & so nice. The facility was clean, comfortable and we felt very pampered and catered to. I wish I could go back again.

Tiffany P, Owner at Valley Isle Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2013

What an honor to be called the best part of your Maui vacation! We greatly appreciate your review and look forward to seeing you next time you are in Maui!
A Hui Hou.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

I went to the spa last year when I was in Maui sand I hate to say the decor isn't the best. The massage was good. But the rims had a musty smell you had to get changed in the bathroom. I didn't think it was very clean. I had another massage booked for later that week but ended up cancelling it after my initial visit. Concept is good and service was nice but the rooms smelled musty and didn't feel or look clean.

2  Thank Burrowing_rabbit
808mauigirl, Owner at Valley Isle Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2013

Aloha,
We are glad you enjoyed your massage with us last year. You will be happy to hear that as of Christmas of 2012 we expanded (tripled size!) and remodeled. Please come in next time you are on Maui and visit our new and improved spa; which includes a men' and woman's locker room, shower facilities and beautiful relaxation area for you to enjoy before or after your services.
We look forward to being of service.

Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

I went here for a day of relaxation had a massage and a facial it was at the back of a building and I guess for me it was the cleanliness - it was off you get changed in her bathroom then wait in a little room but it had a musty smell great massage - she knew what she was doing but it was the cleanliness that bothered me - have been to better spots

808mauigirl, Owner at Valley Isle Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Gosh I think you are confusing us with a different spa. We do not have are guests change into their robe and slippers in the bathroom, we have a separate locker room. We also do not have a small waiting room, but a comfortable relaxation area with a night sky ceiling. I am also Quite sure that cleanliness is not an issue here. I am glad you were at least given a quality service wherever you were.

Tiffany

Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

This was a quaint spa that set our honeymoon off on a great foot. Relaxing & super easy to book. Communication was wonderful. The attention to detail was very appreciated. They personalize every massage with custom made oils that you have the option to take home (it's worth it) staff was wonderful. Nancy, Barbra & Shandraya made it a great day!