“Excellent massage and Terrific staff!”

Valley Isle Day Spa
Ranked #13 of 37 Spas & Wellness in Kihei
More attraction details
Owner description: Valley Isle Day Spa is a full service day spa offering a vast selection of experiences for all your body and skin care needs.
Reviewed August 18, 2012

We got the Prelude to Paradise couples massage, foot scrub, and scalp massage. We each got to select what oils and foot scrub we wanted and the massages were extremely relaxing (I fell asleep for a bit). The staff was very friendly and willing to accommodate us. Too bad we're not from Hawaii or we would be going back.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

I loved this spa! It was a great find in Kihei! The staff is very friendly and excellent at what they do. The deals are great and I love all their different selections of packages and treatments. My mom and I went for 1 hour for the Mother and Daughter Spa package. The massage was great and you get to pick out your own customized scents. Everything is customized for you and it really makes the experience very relaxing and enjoyable! I will definitely be coming back in the future!

Reviewed July 25, 2012

Cheryl and Roxanne were wonderful. Parking was easy and every staff member was incredibly friendly. The massage was fantastic, too!

Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

We had a great couples massage for an hour. This place was hard to find due to google maps not being accurate---I recommend mapping the KFC instead--the spa is in the same parking lot. It was hard to find parking but since we didn't get a ticket I'll assume we did just fine. Though it was nice to be able to pick the scent of your own oil I don't remember it being listed in their website or over the phone that it came with an additional fee of $10 each. We watched two drops of essential oil being squeezed into the bottles and felt a little taken advantage of. Aromatherapy adds so much to the typical massage so when it was offered that we pay the ten or go scentless it didn't seem like there was a good option. It was very nice not to have to leave the room for the foot treatment. I don't like having to change locations for services since it interrupts the relaxed vibe. The room was very pleasant and the treatment itself on par with much more expensive spas. We were offered a discount of we returned before we left the island which is very possible.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

I had a little trouble finding this place at first.It's behind the Kentucky fried chicken restaurant,but when you see the sign you need to go around behind the building,on the left to find the stairs. The ladies who work here are all super sweet and helpful. you can add scents to the oils you pick,but they do charge extra $10 for that. I had the 3-30 minute spa,you get to pick which services you want.I had the paraffin foot scrub,stress relief massage and body scrub. The paraffin felt good on my feet,however quite hot.The massage was super nice and the body scrub was very nice.I was wondering how she'd get the scrub off me,she used warm damp towels. I guess they don't have a steam shower.It's a quite small facility but cozy.They have awesome deals like the sunset massage,so check their website for good deals.