Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Ways to Experience Redline Rafting Co.
from $53.98
More Info
from $149.73
More Info
1,765 results
All reviews breakfast and lunch cinnamon buns pasta salad fish captain tim sea turtles small group snorkel trip molokini crater la perouse bay great trip spinner dolphins wet suits these guys snorkeling sites smaller boat both sides
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I went out with Redline last week. The guys and the boat are great, could not have been better. They make four stops while the other boats make just two. In addition the information they give on the area is really interesting and is just enough. I would book with them again tomorrow.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

After doing hours of research, I booked Molokini Crater snorkeling with Redline for me, my wife, my MIL, and her niece. It was the first time snorkeling for all of us, and it was an amazing experience. Redline heads out early in the morning to avoid the large crowds at Molokini Crater. When we arrived, there were a few other boats there, but nothing like the 50+ people boats that came later in the morning. We got to snorkel the front of the crater, the crater's drop-off, La Perouse Bay, and Turtle Town; the waves at the back of the crater were too rough. Breakfast was fruit and a cinnamon roll, which was delicious, and lunch was a standard sandwich station. My group was satisfied. The crew was very helpful to us first-time snorkelers and inserted interesting bits of knowledge about our dive sites throughout the trip. On top of it all, they took the time to learn everyone's name! We all had a good time. Would recommend.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Phenomenal tour! This snorkeling excursion was the highlight of our six day Maui adventure. Molokini crater (both front and back) are some of the bluest waters you will ever have the pleasure of snorkeling. Fish are colorful not necessarily as plentiful as we were hoping but the area and coral is gorgeous. Highlight of the day was swimming with turtles at ‘Turtle Mansion’. We saw about a dozen sea turtles and some were massive! Michael and his crew were professional and amazing as they kept us safe, entertained and well fed.

Book Redline and forget the other lame companies out on the water!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Redline company provided nothing short of an amazing adventure for our snorkeling trip! The crew was personable with all of us on board and made you feel safe and comfortable.
The weather was not ideal, but we made it to all snorkeling locations and were able to see some wonderful sea life. We were also treated to whales playing while we were going between locations.
Redline lived up to my expectations of a great experience! Don't hesitate to book with this company.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Tim and Katie did a great job entertaining us for hours, serving a light breakfast and lunch while telling jokes. We snorkeled the Molokini Crater as well as the back side of Molokini and two spots along the Maui coast. Our guides were informative regarding tour aspects and made us feel safe regarding snorkeling activities. Would 100% book again.