“Amazing!!!”

Yuma, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2014

Redline rafting provided the best snorkeling adventure I have ever experienced! I have had previous snorkeling excursions where the equipment has been less than perfect, but all the redline gear was top-notch. This was the first time the fins and goggles fit properly. I also enjoyed the provided wet suit to keep warm. Breakfast and lunch were outstanding (especially the pasta salad!). Sean and Kiki were awesome at pointing out sea creatures. Swimming with the sea turtles had to be my favorite! It was also a treat to hear the whales singing on the back side of molokini. An added bonus was hearing Sean share some of his knowledge about the history of maui and surrounding islands. My experience was wonderful and I can't wait to plan a trip back to Maui and we'll definitely be back for more Redline fun! Thanks for the awesome memories!!

2 Thank Hollie C

• Korean first
Yuma, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“best snorkeling trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2014

My wife and I have been snorkeling in Cancun and Puerta Vallarta, Mexico...this trip with Redline Rafting in Maui blew them both out of the water(NO PUN INTENTED). We saw all kinds of sea creatures including whales, sea turtles, and countless fish! Sean and the crew were all very knowledgeable about the history and culture of the area. The hospitality and equipment were all way above what we had experienced on our previous trips with other companies. I recommend that anyone who goes to Maui make Redline Rafting a top priority on their things to do! Thanks again to Sean, crew and REDLINE RAFTING! We'll see you again soon!

3 Thank Tyler C
Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“See it All in a Day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

Redline is a great tour if you're looking for a fast-paced adventure. Since the boat goes quick you're the first to Molokini in the morning and get the whole creator to yourself. Once you stop breathing like Darth Vader into the snorkel your ears will be treated to the soothing sound of whales (I went in Feb) migrating nearby. Back in the boat we also got to see a competition pod of whales up close (they came toward us) as well as tons of whales flapping, playing and breaching on the horizon throughout the tour. The guides also take you along the coast and share some cool history and facts about the Island as you make your way over to Turtle Town to snorkel with tons of sea turtles.

The guides are friendly and knowledgeable and their service is great. I highly recommend this tour to those with a sense of adventure who want to see a variety of ocean life in one tour.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank tekflo
Cambridge
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Redline Rafting!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014

This is my second time out with Redline, and like the last time, I'll say this outfit offers a great experience! Sean and Andy took us around this time, and these guys were great...very knowledgeable, personable, and intent on giving us all a memorable experience. Thanks to Sean's generosity; I left with a very memorable gift from my snorkel with them inside Molokini!

Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Simply awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

My husband and I went on the Molokini trip on February 26th with guides Kelly and Andy. I cannot begin to say how awesome of an experience this was and how much I recommend it to anyone interested in snorkeling Molokini, and Maui for that matter! First of all, the guides were welcoming, very knowledgeable and very friendly! We had a delicious breakfast before snorkeling our first of 3 sights which was the interior of the Molokini crater....we got there earlier than most of the tourist boats which allowed us to have more space and less crowds for better exploration! We also chased a few whales before hitting the crater which was also amazing! Both of the guides were very knowledgeable about the whales, the island of Maui, and were also very focussed and insistent on preserving the natural beauty of Maui, respecting nature and leaving everything in it's place for everyone's enjoyment....definitely a big deal for my husband and I!
Another very cool thing about this trip is that Redline is one of the only snorkeling boats that takes people to the back side wall of Molokini which is an indescribable experience not to be missed!
The guides also took us down to the south end of Maui to find dolphins which unfortunately we didn't get to see but the beauty of that part of the island is amazing!
We ended the trip with a snorkel at Turtle town where we saw a whole bunch of amazing turtles and Kelly guided us in the water to make sure we could see everything that was worth seeing! She was great and also very concerned with preserving the natural order of things which was awesome to see!
We ended our trip with a nice lunch and that was that! Definitely a great experience and one that we would return to in a heartbeat!!

Visited February 2014