“Best in Maui”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Best in Maui”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Sean and Kelly were awesome. Trip was a little rough for a couple of people. My wife and I loved it. Have done he bigger boats in the past and would no recommend them after today. Visited 4 locations and had a great snorkeling experience. Great continental type breakfast with fresh fruit and cinnamon buns that felt like they just came out of the oven. Lunch was really good as well. Top snorkeling trip I have experienced. Might not be the best for people that are susceptible to ocean sickness.

1 Thank Sean B

• Korean first
Kihei, Hawaii
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun!!!!!!”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Had a great time! Shawn and kikki were great tour guides, the , snorkeling fantastic, and the cinnamon buns + lunch fabulous. I would recommend this for the entire family.

Alberta, Canada
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Check another item off Bucket List”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

We had a GREAT day with Sean and Kiki. They were fun, informative and supportive when my husband succumbed to seasickness. We saw all sorts of fish and swam WITH sea turtles! Although the lunches were simple, it was nice having that taken care of.

The tour took us to 4 different locations to snorkel. We started at Molokini right off the bat when there were few others to share the space with. It was unreal being inside the crater and seeing the fish so close on the bottom! Next we went to the posterior side of Molokini to see an EEL and new varieties of fish.

Two more locations allowed us to see different coral formations, fish and species - including two sea turtles!

All in all a great morning, worth the cost!

Maui
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Fun with RedLine”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Great trip. Went out with Sean and Kiki on a partly sunny day. We did see Bottlenose dolphins after our "elevator" ride on the back side of Molokini. The depth on this side is really cool.

I like that this tour is one of the first to arrive at the crater. They also anchor at the best side, which is the left (looking in). They tell you where not to go for your safety, and then you are free to roam. I would suggest to bring something warm, because it can be chilly in the early morning. It is also windy and bumpy after you leave the crater heading towards La Perouse Bay. Also, you may get wet!

We even saw 1 whale. It was heading back down, so we only saw it for about 30 seconds.

Vancouver, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“Absolutely Amazing!”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

I don’t know where to begin. Our adventure was absolutely amazing! We couldn’t have asked for a better crew, or day for that matter.

I’ll be the first to admit I was a little anxious about the day. (It was my first time snorkelling and there was a shark attack just off Maui the day before.) Sean and Kelly were great – extremely knowledgeable and very personable.

The size of the group was small, which was wonderful. And going as early as you do you see a lot, with not many others around.

We saw oodles of fish (all different kinds) eels, turtles and even whales. And the coral in some areas – wow, definitely something to see!

Oh, and I almost forgot – breakfast and lunch are also included which was a really nice touch.

Next time we’re in town … Redline Rafting will be on the top of the “to do” list.

2 Thank kari l