“Super fun ocean adventure, the crew is the BEST!”

Redline Rafting Co.
Ranked #2 of 84 Tours in Kihei
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed July 7, 2011

This was an awesome snorkeling trip on the coolest zodiac style boat I have ever seen. We saw dolphins all around the boat, had geology lessons, learned about ocean life as we snorkeled Molokini, hung with turtles and ate yummy food. The crew is fabulous! Knowledgable and passionate about their work and snazzy boat. Geared toward older children and adventuresome adults it's a great way to relish Maui's treasures!

2  Thank Alikona

Reviewed July 4, 2011

A wonderful experience with a friendly team on a nice, new, speedy boat. All the members of our family got what they wanted- an adventure (snorkeling with fish and turtles, observing swimming dolphins), a relaxed guided tour about the local nature, and a directory to an unusual ocean front architecture. They provided breakfast and lunch just in time to keep us energetic. We would highly recommend you to use Redline Rafting if you ever wish to have a tour of the island and an excellent time.

3  Thank Californian93
Reviewed July 4, 2011

The trip was amazing...there was plenty of time to snorkel in three different locations, from which dolphins and sea turtles were visible. Furthermore, not only were the captains friendly, but they also knew a lot about the areas and the different animals. During the time spent in the water, they provided infromation and pointed out sights one usually misses. The trip, altogether, took about 5 hours (breakfast and lunch were provided). The trip was amazing, unforgetable, and totally worth it!

3  Thank sgkoulikov
Reviewed July 4, 2011

So they are the new rafting company on Maui doing the Molokini snorkel tours and breathtaking Kanaio Coast tours. Wow was this Kanaio coast tour spectacular. I have been a 20year Maui resident and i have never explored Maui like this. I have to say I have been on allot of boat trips here on Maui and I am familiar with the island however the captain really made this adventure for us. He was soooo cool and really looked invested in the trip and had fun with what he was doing. I totally recommend for an adventure Molokini snorkel, whale watch or Kanaio Coast adventure check out Redline Rafting. You will be glad you did.

3  Thank theseislands
Reviewed June 22, 2011

This last trip I found out about this new trip with this company and while usually I stick to what I know I'd heard good things so I tried it out...all I have to say is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! They have new owners and both guys on the boat are captains so they switch out the tours. Captain Sean and Captain Ben are the BEST!!!!! The boat is super fast and they are getting a new raft boat this week which I intend to try as soon as I get back. We went to quite a few spots to get in the water and one of them we even got to see a HUGE manta ray, unbelieveable. I'd really recommend this experience to anyone looking for a more intimate boat trip where you will actually learn about what you are seeing underwater from a knowledgable and entertaining crew, tell them you read Tricia's review and that you want to see the quarter trick...

4  Thank lmfangirl