“Exceptional Food; Great Prices”
Review of Mama's Ribs 'N Rotisserie - CLOSED

Mama's Ribs 'N Rotisserie
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed July 20, 2014

My family and I stopped by Mama's while we were sight seeing on a recent trip to Maui. We all ordered the quarter chicken teriyaki plate for lunch. It came with BBQ beans, pasta salad/rice. Very delicious food and so filling! We wished we had more! Probably one of the best lunch meals we'd had during our entire vacation. The prices were great, as well. Don't be deceived by the outward appearances of the place. It is small, but well worth it!

Reviewed June 19, 2014

We saw Mama's Ribs 'N Rotisserie while cruising the streets in Maui and thought we would give it ago even though it was a small restaurant. Well we were very surprised when we walked up to their door only to see that that chicken BBQ was sold out! and we always buy chicken BBQ so we thought, well we will bite the bullet and try their ribs instead. What a treat! Their ribs were succulent ,juicy, tasty, saucy, just plain yummy! We ordered their side salads and Fanta in a cold bottle and sat in their little restaurant and ate till we burst. It may be small for a restaurant but they have takeout as well and this is what most people do. I would suggest that you try them ,you won't be disappointed. Their prices were reasonable and we spent on a family of four $55.00, and gave Mama a good tip as it was really good.

Reviewed June 14, 2014

Ribs tasted great ,but big difference in size of what should of been same meal. pasta salad not great , beans tasty.
service Ok for what it is . cost average.

Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I tried the original quarter chicken plates. It was delicious! The prices seemed reasonable and the staff was friendly.

Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

We were driving to Foodland from being out in the morning and saw a sign for Mama's and thought we'd try it out as it liked like another rotisserie back home. Boy am I glad we did!!! It was the JUICIEST chicken I have had in a long time! The White meat was so most, I even ate it (and I only love dark meat). We tried the coleslaw, macaroni, potatoe and pasta - each one of us liked something. My husband tells me the ribs were ok. 5 stars just for the chicken! Is go back if I wanted more chicken on this trip.