“Good chicken.”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Brigham City, Utah
“Good chicken.”
Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I tried the original quarter chicken plates. It was delicious! The prices seemed reasonable and the staff was friendly.

“Amazing, juicy, melts in your mouth chicken!”
Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

We were driving to Foodland from being out in the morning and saw a sign for Mama's and thought we'd try it out as it liked like another rotisserie back home. Boy am I glad we did!!! It was the JUICIEST chicken I have had in a long time! The White meat was so most, I even ate it (and I only love dark meat). We tried the coleslaw, macaroni, potatoe and pasta - each one of us liked something. My husband tells me the ribs were ok. 5 stars just for the chicken! Is go back if I wanted more chicken on this trip.

Owensville, Missouri
“Great little comfort food place”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Found this place during our most recent trip to Maui. Really good ribs, chicken, beef stew, etc. Comfort food. Standard local plate lunch sides. Will definitely be back again for the yummy food and fast, friendly service.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank techdir
Auburn, California
“Really great find!”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

The food here is great and so is the customer service! Really good bbq flavor! My husband loves their ribs and I found their chicken oriental salad wrap very good, too. We really liked this place and we'll be back when in Kihei!

• Visited March 2014
Auburn, California
“Great Food and Great People!”
Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

To look at it from the outside it does not look like much and then... The owner is very friendly and knowledgable actually takes time to engage in conversation with you. The food well let's just say it will blow your socks off. The ribs are the best I've ever had, lots of meat and flavor. My wife's favorite is the chicken oriental wrap and pasta salad very good. The pulled pork sandwich is also awesome! Not a huge menu but what they have they do right and it is a new favorite for our family!