“Good BBQ & good counter service”
Review of Mama's Ribs 'N Rotisserie - CLOSED

Mama's Ribs 'N Rotisserie
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed March 4, 2013

$16 gave us a good rack of ribs with decent sides that fed us both. I thought about a higher rating because of the budget value and friendliness. Perhaps if we choose to visit again.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Very very casual.the owners are super friendly but the food was just ok.The salads and chicken were like home cooking losts of sauce but its all sause to me nothing special and not all that cheap either unless you get the daily lunch special

Reviewed February 19, 2013

The free books we read about this place made the ribs sound like a meal from heaven. There was ample portions of ribs roasted with a large amount of sauce poured over period. The side dishes were not enticing so we ordered rice. I have no idea how they managed to destroy it but they did!! The restaurant was not clean and small with only a few bar-sized tables at the front. The staff were abrupt and harried. We did take out rather than sit in the way of other patrons. Take this one off the bucket list.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

In a land of tourist traps and ripoffs, Mama's is a refreshing oasis. Basically a hole in the wall in a strip mall, Mama's Ribs & Rotisserie has a simple menu (mostly of pork, naturally, but also several chicken dishes) that it does VERY well.

Prices are reasonable and the portions are more than adequate.

Tried the BBQ pork sandwich and was not only happy with the meat, but also satisfied with the fresh roll on which it came...and the side of baked beans were also very hearty.

Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

My son and I stopped in at Mama's, she was working the counter. It was pretty early in the evening when we stopped in, we were planning to buy ribs however they were sold out. So my son and I ordered the chicken and boy what a meal it was. As stated above it's as good as it gets. The barbecue sauce is just awesome and everything was perfectly prepared. Mama kept apologizing for being out of ribs and suggested that we get in a little earlier if we wanted somedate ribs. Great place, great food, great value, great service.