Review Highlights
Viewing Humpback Whales from a kayak

Kris did a great job launching our double kayak and keeping track of the group tour. She gave us an... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Beverly H
So many whales!

Katie did an awesome job guiding us to see these majestic animals while keeping us safe and showing... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Elbert C

Recommended experiences in and around Maui
from $98.00
from $119.50
from $159.95
from $84.14
1,377 results
All reviews outrigger canoe private tour fish whale watching kayak trip amazing pictures curtis paddling photos whales guide company hawaii snorkel adventure surfing board
Selected filters
Reviewed July 16, 2019

Make sure you ask for Cory when you book your tour!! My fiancé and I did the small-group snorkelling tour with him, and it was the best part of our trip, by far. He was so welcoming and knowledgeable: before the trip, he explained all of the different ocean animals we could see, and then pointed them out to us throughout the tour. He knows an incredible amount of cool facts about aquatic life! Moreover, my fiancé had never been snorkelling before and he made her feel comfortable. He took us to two great snorkelling spots where we saw dolphins and lots of green sea turtles (including a baby sea turtle). The pictures he took of our trip were amazing, and he provided us with some great recommendations of other things to do around the island. We also loved how ocean friendly the company is: Cory explained all their company is doing to help protect the ocean and things that we can do to help. Throughout the tour, he was careful to make sure we gave the creatures their space, and respect their environment. You won’t regret booking with Cory!

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed July 10, 2019 via mobile

Zeke was a fantastic guide. He was knowledgeable and taught us about the fish he expected us to see during our trip before we hit the water. Sure enough we were able to pick out the fish as we snorkeled around. We would absolutely book another trip! Davis and Burkhalter Families

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed June 27, 2019

First time visiting Maui and I promise you kayaking and snorkeling with Hawaiian Paddle Sports is a highlight of our trip we will always remember. Our guide was knowledgeable and friendly and took pictures of our family throughout the 3 hours, paddling and snorkeling as well as capturing fish and turtles that we saw. One of my favorite pictures is underwater with my family and a turtle! This tour group is environmentally conscious and with all of the tourists visiting the ocean sincere about the safety of the wildlife we are there to visit. The ocean is warm and clear. You can see everything snorkeling and get super close. If you book a private tour you have more flexibility and can go at your own pace. We had 2 adults, one teenager, one preteen and everyone thoroughly enjoyed the experience. I highly recommend using this group.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed June 7, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I saw the mornings gloomy weather forecast and were not happy! We went to the meeting point for the outrigger canoe by Hawaiian paddle sports. We met Adrianna who greeted us along with another couple. She was very upbeat and knowledgeable about the Hawaiian fish and customs. We were shown the very best outrigger experience! We snorkeled and saw teams of fish and several sea turtles! There was some rain, but it did not matter since we had a wonderful time. She even gave the best place to eat lunch, Leodas in Lahaina! 5 stars to Hawaiian paddle sports!!!!

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed June 6, 2019

Emily was our guide on this private kayaking and snorkeling tour. She could not have done a better job! She was very knowledgeable about the environment and the animals, and just plain fun to be with. From the kayaking to the snorkeling to just hanging out in the kayaks and looking at the beauty around us, my daughters and I had a fantastic time - and it was really amazing how many turtles we were able to see while snorkeling! I would recommend this to anyone!

Date of experience: May 2019