Review Highlights
Viewing Humpback Whales from a kayak

Kris did a great job launching our double kayak and keeping track of the group tour. She gave us an... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Beverly H
So many whales!

Katie did an awesome job guiding us to see these majestic animals while keeping us safe and showing... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Elbert C

Recommended experiences in and around Maui
from $98.00
from $119.50
from $159.95
from $84.14
1,377 results
All reviews outrigger canoe private tour fish whale watching kayak trip amazing pictures curtis paddling photos whales guide company hawaii snorkel adventure surfing board
Selected filters
Reviewed June 27, 2019

First time visiting Maui and I promise you kayaking and snorkeling with Hawaiian Paddle Sports is a highlight of our trip we will always remember. Our guide was knowledgeable and friendly and took pictures of our family throughout the 3 hours, paddling and snorkeling as well as capturing fish and turtles that we saw. One of my favorite pictures is underwater with my family and a turtle! This tour group is environmentally conscious and with all of the tourists visiting the ocean sincere about the safety of the wildlife we are there to visit. The ocean is warm and clear. You can see everything snorkeling and get super close. If you book a private tour you have more flexibility and can go at your own pace. We had 2 adults, one teenager, one preteen and everyone thoroughly enjoyed the experience. I highly recommend using this group.

Reviewed June 7, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I saw the mornings gloomy weather forecast and were not happy! We went to the meeting point for the outrigger canoe by Hawaiian paddle sports. We met Adrianna who greeted us along with another couple. She was very upbeat and knowledgeable about the Hawaiian fish and customs. We were shown the very best outrigger experience! We snorkeled and saw teams of fish and several sea turtles! There was some rain, but it did not matter since we had a wonderful time. She even gave the best place to eat lunch, Leodas in Lahaina! 5 stars to Hawaiian paddle sports!!!!

Reviewed June 6, 2019

Emily was our guide on this private kayaking and snorkeling tour. She could not have done a better job! She was very knowledgeable about the environment and the animals, and just plain fun to be with. From the kayaking to the snorkeling to just hanging out in the kayaks and looking at the beauty around us, my daughters and I had a fantastic time - and it was really amazing how many turtles we were able to see while snorkeling! I would recommend this to anyone!

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I had an absolute blast on the stand up paddle board tour in Maui! We had awesome weather, and our guide Zeke was friendly, knowledgeable, and treated us like we had known him a long time. We got super lucky and came across a pod of spinner dolphins that were so close to our boards and gave us a great show! I appreciate that this company is so involved in conservation efforts and the local community and not just a tourist trap by any means. It was neat to get to hear about what all Hawaiian Paddle Sports stands for on this beautiful island! We can’t wait to do this again when we visit next time.

Reviewed May 24, 2019

Emily was our guide and she was the best! She was very patient with me as I was scared to snorkel. I did put my head in the water when when she yelled "Look at the turtle right by you!" It was quite a sight. My husband took right to snorkeling. She was able to cover his mustache so his mask wouldn't leak. You could tell she was passionate about caring for the ocean environment, and she was able to take some great pictures for us free of charge. I highly recommend this company!

Date of experience: May 2019