Review Highlights
Viewing Humpback Whales from a kayak

Kris did a great job launching our double kayak and keeping track of the group tour. She gave us an... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Beverly H
So many whales!

Katie did an awesome job guiding us to see these majestic animals while keeping us safe and showing... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Elbert C

Recommended experiences in and around Maui
from $98.00
from $119.50
from $159.95
from $84.14
1,377 results
All reviews outrigger canoe private tour fish whale watching kayak trip amazing pictures curtis paddling photos whales guide company hawaii snorkel adventure surfing board
Selected filters
Reviewed June 6, 2019

Emily was our guide on this private kayaking and snorkeling tour. She could not have done a better job! She was very knowledgeable about the environment and the animals, and just plain fun to be with. From the kayaking to the snorkeling to just hanging out in the kayaks and looking at the beauty around us, my daughters and I had a fantastic time - and it was really amazing how many turtles we were able to see while snorkeling! I would recommend this to anyone!

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I had an absolute blast on the stand up paddle board tour in Maui! We had awesome weather, and our guide Zeke was friendly, knowledgeable, and treated us like we had known him a long time. We got super lucky and came across a pod of spinner dolphins that were so close to our boards and gave us a great show! I appreciate that this company is so involved in conservation efforts and the local community and not just a tourist trap by any means. It was neat to get to hear about what all Hawaiian Paddle Sports stands for on this beautiful island! We can’t wait to do this again when we visit next time.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed May 24, 2019

Emily was our guide and she was the best! She was very patient with me as I was scared to snorkel. I did put my head in the water when when she yelled "Look at the turtle right by you!" It was quite a sight. My husband took right to snorkeling. She was able to cover his mustache so his mask wouldn't leak. You could tell she was passionate about caring for the ocean environment, and she was able to take some great pictures for us free of charge. I highly recommend this company!

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed May 12, 2019

My wife and I had a semi-private (just the two of us) surfing lesson with Jason in late April 2019. Jason was a great instructor and really made the most of our time with him. We had taken our first surfing lesson three years ago (different island), and we felt like we picked up right where we left off. We were a bit early getting to the designated beach so we did not spot Jason right away, but he actually approached us based on what I can only guess was my lost expression. :) After getting our rash guards, Jason’s on-land instructions were clear and had us getting up on waves right away. It was also cool to hear a little about the company’s approach to caring for the beaches and reefs, which includes reef-safe sunscreen and collecting trash on the beaches. By the end of the lesson, I was exhausted from all the paddling – a testament to how many good long waves we were able to ride! Jason was great about giving a boost when he saw my wife or me getting tired of paddling. A great feature is the pictures that are included with your lesson (something other places we’ve seen charge extra for). Only a few hours after our lesson ended, we received a link to an online gallery of awesome pictures! Jason attached his camera to the front of our boards a couple times each, which resulted in some really cool shots – he even managed to capture both of us on the same wave on our last ride in! Would definitely recommend and use again ourselves!

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

We had a great experience on our kayak snorkel tour!! It was fun being on the boat, the snorkeling was fun, and Matt was an awesome guide!! He was helpful and informative and very personable!! He made the experience great!

Date of experience: April 2019