“AMAZING--Can't wait to go again!!”

Hawaiian Paddle Sports
Ranked #1 of 86 Tours in Kihei
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Private Kayak and Outrigger Canoe Snorkel Tours. Surf Lessons, SUP (Stand Up Paddleboard) Hawaiian Paddle Sports offers a private alternative for Ocean Activities on Maui! If going out on crowded, diesel burring boat isn't your idea for ocean activities and you'd rather avoid going out with one of Large Kayak Companies or Surf Schools perhaps we are what you are looking for! We focus on attention to detail and the over all guest experience. Guide operated, Hawaiian Paddle Sports sets the bar for ocean activities on Maui. Whale Watching and Sea Turtle Snorkel Tours on Hawaiian Outrigger Canoes, Ocean Kayaks. We also offer "Guaranteed To Surf" Surfing Lessons or Stand Up Paddle Boards. All of our tours/lessons are Private.
Reviewed November 8, 2011

My wife and I recently traveled to Maui for our honeymoon. While planning our trip, I wanted to try stand up paddleboarding and she wanted to kayak/snorkle. I found Hawaiian Paddle Sports online and decided to give them a call. Tim customized a package for us that included both SUP and kayaking. This was exactly what I was looking for in a honeymoon a private trip for just the two of us.
The morning of our trip, Tim's knowledge and experience shown. He began by giving my wife and I instruction in SUP practicing on land before pushing out into the ocean. SUP in Hawaii is a must try for everyone!! Wow...great core workout and soooo peaceful. Tim took us to several spots hoping to see some sea turtles. I'd swear these turtles were on Tim's pay roll because they surfaced exactly where he said they would. Next was the kayak/snorkel...No disappointment whatsoever!! Paddled to a private beach, drank from a fresh coconut, body surfed, snorkled w/sea turtles and saw some of the most beautiful reefs and fish imaginable. This is the only way to go in my opinion. No big boats with tons of people, just us and the guide getting a private tour of the wonders of Maui. HIGHLY RECOMMEND Tim and Hawaiian Paddle Sports to anyone thinking about taking a kayak or SUP tour in Maui. Can't wait to come back and do it again!!

1  Thank Joe K
Write a ReviewReviews (1,150)

Reviewed October 28, 2011

Tim took me and two other ladies on an outrigger canoe tour to Molokini to snorkel. The tour was incredible and the views were breath taking. The trip was my first outrigger adventure and I most def. hope to do it again.

Reviewed October 26, 2011

Tim was a fantastic guide. The wife and I were very excited to go on the expidition with him. He was very nice and explained everything. He was very good at knowing the tendencies of the whales so we could get the best views of them. I would suggest anybody to go with him. He was also a fantastic surf instructor. Very positive and nice. If we ever go again we are hoping he will take us out on the ocean again. Thank you Tim.

Reviewed October 18, 2011

Megan was excellent! She was friendly and knowledgeable. She was very patient with Mark who could not find his balance and kept falling into the water in the first hour. She was also very encouraging which helped a lot. We had a great time and could not believe we could do it in just one lesson.

Reviewed September 24, 2011

Tim and Hawaiian Paddle Sports are seriously the best! I've taken a lot of surfing lessons, as well as some SUP (stand-up paddling) lessons, and Tim is--by far--the most professional and knowledgeable instructor I've met. He arrives at sessions early to do a quick beach clean-up before his clients arrive. Tim is a wealth of information about Maui and the sports that he teaches. I felt really safe and comfortable out in the ocean, and he gave me some great advice on catching waves, keeping my balance, turning and just about everything else SUP. I already know that I will call Hawaiian Paddle Sports when I go back to Maui, so Tim has made a life-long client out of me!

1  Thank mtbowers