“Great massage at great price”

Wailea Massage and Body Care
Ranked #2 of 35 Spas & Wellness in Kihei
More attraction details
Owner description: Wailea Massage & Body Care serving Maui since 1989. Outside, Partial Ocean View Massage for Couples side by side and singles with Lava Flow--warm stones. Facials, Wraps and Combos. Island Wide Out Calls Available. Formerly in Renaissance Wailea Beach Resort (20 yrs.) and Maui Inter-Continental Resort (10 yrs.) Quality Services in a smaller day spa, more personalized setting.
Reviewed August 8, 2013

My son and I both had a massage out on the lanai - the ladies were wonderful and the massage was just what we needed!! Will definitely go back next time we are in Maui...

There are newer reviews for Wailea Massage and Body Care

Reviewed July 20, 2013

We had a couple massage here the week of our wedding, right after the long flight into the island. When I first saw Kachina, I was a little hesitant, but wow is she strong and experienced. I get 20 massages a year and this is easily top 5 massage in my life. She was extremely custom and just knew where the tight spots were and how to work on them. She included a hip adjustment as well, which was just like my chiropractor. I was so impressed. I felt so much better afterwards. The venue was also very nice, we had our massage just before sunset, out on the deck. The birds were incredible. My other half mostly liked his massage as well, but Kachina is really the star of the place. I highly recommend! The only downside was that scheduling was a little weird...too many phone calls needed, but that's ok, it was worth it.

2  Thank Raynettejb
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Having a massage overlooking the lush landscape and brilliant blue ocean, made us feel like we were in a treehouse. The sarongs they gave us had us looking like Tarzan and Jane. It was relaxing, beautiful and really fun! Thank you!

1  Thank SuzanneMMS
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Wonderful, relaxing outdoor couples massage. An excellent value close to all the Wailea resorts, and the perfect way to get into vacation-mode. Both our therapists were very skilled and accomodating, and the lanai setting was soothing and tranquil. We enjoyed it so much that we scheduled a follow-up appointment which was also great. Highly recommend the hot stone massage.

Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

My mother in law and I took a morning while in Maui and had the massage/facial combo. 80mins $129ea...great deal! The therapists were fabulous! Unfortunately it had been raining so we couldn't enjoy the lanai, but regardless they left the door and window open so we could still enjoy the Maui breeze and birds. We were a little concerned when we drove up and the location was in a neighborhood, don't let this scare you away! We will definitely return. Thanks ladies!