“Great way to start our trip”

Wailea Massage and Body Care
Ranked #2 of 37 Spas & Wellness in Kihei
More attraction details
Owner description: Wailea Massage & Body Care serving Maui since 1989. Outside, Partial Ocean View Massage for Couples side by side and singles with Lava Flow--warm stones. Facials, Wraps and Combos. Island Wide Out Calls Available. Formerly in Renaissance Wailea Beach Resort (20 yrs.) and Maui Inter-Continental Resort (10 yrs.) Quality Services in a smaller day spa, more personalized setting.
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We had a couples massage for our anniversary and it was a great way to start our trip, very peaceful surroundings and an hour of heaven.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Located in a beautiful quiet neighbourhood, easy to get to off the highway. Laura Rosenthal a friendly, warm person gave me an incredible massage in a beautiful environment. As a massage therapist myself I've had several. Lying on the table in the lanai I could see the ocean, feel the gentle breeze, breathe in the fresh air and hear the birds (real ones, not from a CD). After a morning of surfing it was a much needed relaxing treatment, worth the trip to the south!

1  Thank KYP2
Reviewed January 10, 2013

My daughter bought my husband and I a couples massage for Christmas last year but unfortunately we weren't able to use the gift certificate until last week. Oh my goodness! My husband and I are both so disappointed that we waited so long to receive our massages as they were ABSOLUTELY incredible! I receive massages frequently back home in Vancouver, BC and these ladies are by far the BEST! I highly recommend that you book a massage the beginning of your vacation with them to ensure that you have the most wonderful and relaxing vacation of your life! I am more than happy to say that I WILL be back and I can't wait!!

Thank you SO much again ladies! We both feel 20 years younger!
Melissa and Gerry Scott

2  Thank Melissa S
Reviewed May 16, 2012

Did a couples massage. They were very friendly and concerned about our aches and pains. Best massage ever and would recommend!

1  Thank vanessa P
Reviewed June 4, 2011

Diana & Sue were obviously happy people, and my boyfriend and I were happy with our oceanview massages. I have never had a massage before, so I can't say whether or not Diana was especially good, but it was certainly enjoyable. The rock treatment (with rocks from the area - fun!) was excellent. Their lanai and surrounding gardens are beautiful, but I don't know about the ocean view...I certainly couldn't see the ocean from there. Regardless, it was a great experience for us.

1  Thank ellecubed