“Taco Tuesday meeting of friends”
Review of Taqueria Cruz

Taqueria Cruz
Ranked #58 of 187 Restaurants in Kihei
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Established in 2008. Taqueria Cruz is a fourth & fifth generation family-owned and operated business which was first established by our great-grandparents in the beautiful Wine Country of the Napa Valley. Our family got into the restaurant business in 1951, building a warm and successful eatery from the ground up, and we are willing to bet that they never imagined all of their hard work and love for cooking would one day reach beyond the vineyards and blossom on the beautiful island of Maui. We are very proud of our family history as well as our culture, and we know you will taste the love in our food. So please come and let us share with you what they have shared with us. From our family to yours, the love and aloha of Taqueria Cruz.
Reviewed November 13, 2013

We have moved to Lahaina but we still come back for Tuesday nights. We meet friends for tacos and live music. The food is awsome we have always enjoyed it. I like the tip jar it says SEXY PEOPLE TIP. I chuckle every time I read it. Its BYOB so we stop at ABC to get the right beverages. Whenever we have guest on the island we bring them along to meet our freinds and have awsome tacos, they always enjoy them.

Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

I stop by frquently when I want something quick and tasty. I've never been dissappointed with my food choice. I was pleasantly surprised when I stopped by during a live music performance. Great music and food. Inexpensive and very entertaining. A must tryif you are around Dolphin Plaza!

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Hidden across from a popular beach, this taqueria is not fancy but has very good fish taco plates. They offer very good value and surprisingly fast and friendly service.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

We had both the fish and carnitas tacos and they very tasty. Should have abandoned some of our old haunts to go here more often. Next trip.

Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

Delicious grilled mahi tacos (a big slab of tasty fish) and huge hunks of tender roasted shredded beef in the burrito, all fresh and hot. Friendly service and you can BYOB. $1 off all on Tues nites and a guy playing guitar. And the chips are some of the best we have ever had also. Not your scenic Hawaiian restaurant (tables are outside in an alcove between other shops) but can't beat the good food for a good price!

1  Thank mobie0309

Been to Taqueria Cruz? Share your experiences!