“Even I got up on the board!”
Review of Maui Beach Boys

Maui Beach Boys
Ranked #6 of 86 Tours in Kihei
More attraction details
Owner description: Locally owned, Maui Beach Boy's is a fully licensed and insured operated Maui Surf school Based in Kihei Hi. We also offer surfing tours. Also serving the Lahaina area.
Reviewed May 7, 2014

Our first visit to Maui, first ever surf lesson, and Tall Kyle had all 4 of us up in no time. Well, I took a few tries before I was standing, but it was great fun seeing my 2 boys doing 180's on the board after Kyle suggested they try. We kept going back for more, and were treated wonderfully by Mickie (the surf girl who got us equipped each morning) and Kyle and the rest of the instructors. After a couple of lessons we went out on our own but still felt very supported by Maui Beach Boys. Would highly recommend giving it a try. If I can do it, so can you!

JBMBB, Owner at Maui Beach Boys, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2014

Very nice review..I will let tall kyle know and Michael (our beach girl)...Mahalo

Reviewed May 7, 2014

Went out with Brandon and surfed for about 2 hours, had an awesome time with my family and he insured that we all got up on our boards! He was so helpful and positive in the water it really helped to make the experience extraordinary. Would highly recommend to anyone, all skill levels!

Beautiful review..we are so happy when your happy..Mahalo

Reviewed May 6, 2014

We chose Maui Beach Boys for our first time surfing kids (17 and 23). 'Tall Kyle' was their instructor. It was an amazing experience. Both kids were able to surf backwards and forwards after 1 lesson!! I also want to encourage others to contact Bruce Greenwood, Surf Photos Maui (mail@surfphotosmaui.com) to get pictures. He does an amazing job at a very affordable price. I would definitely recommend this to others.

Mahalo nice review will let my staff know....Aloha

Reviewed May 5, 2014

I was hesitant to have my two children 10 and 12 take surf lessons for many reasons,. Once we arrive all of my hesitations vanished. Karlos was our instructor and he was fantastic with the kids. He taught them everything they needed to know, and at the same time made sure they were having fun. The kids loved it. Myself and husband surfed as well for the first time and truly enjoyed it. The entire company was wonderful and a pleasure to work with. We look forward to visiting again and surfing with Karlos!!

Mahalo for the great review we will let Karlos know..Aloha

Reviewed May 1, 2014

I set this as a goal to accomplish with my new bionic hip. These guys were great and I really couldn't have done it without their cheering and guiding. The other ladies in my group were fun and we all had a blast. A special thank you to my instructor Brandon and his cohort Carlos! You guys are awesome!

JBMBB, Owner at Maui Beach Boys, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2014

Mahalo, we know you must have a great doctor as well..A new hip and a new sport...Aloha