“Awesome fun!”
Review of Maui Beach Boys

Maui Beach Boys
Ranked #6 of 80 Tours in Kihei
More attraction details
Owner description: Locally owned, Maui Beach Boy's is a fully licensed and insured operated Maui Surf school Based in Kihei Hi. We also offer surfing tours.Also serving the Lahaina area.
Calgary
“Awesome fun!”
Reviewed November 29, 2013

I'm a woman in my 50's and this experience was a blast! Our instructor was Dylan and he made the surfing experience easy and so enjoyable. I felt like a pro (well in my own mind) within the first 10 mins. because he gave us such good clear instructions and made everyone feel confident and safe. I would highly recommend this company to everyone in the family. You'll love it! Thanks for a great 2 hours of fun. I'll definitely come back again.
Annette Coates

JBMBB, Owner at Maui Beach Boys, responded to this review, December 25, 2013
Mahalo for the great comments We will see you in the water..Aloha

San Francisco
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great surfing experience!”
Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

I love Kihei Beach. I love the fact that the water goes only up to your chest even a long ways out so that when I fell off the surf board it was easy to get back on. Also, my instructor, Karlos, was great and easy to hang 10 with. I got up on board more times than I can remember, even though this is only the 2nd time that I tried it and I'm relatively old (late, late 40's). I recommend them whole heartedly.

JBMBB, Owner at Maui Beach Boys, responded to this review, December 25, 2013
Nice review..Remember if you hang ten for 5 seconds I give you $100 and a job..did you hang 10? Mahalo
New York City, New York
“Great intro to surfing & SUP for all ages!”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I just took my first SUP lesson with from Maui Beach Boys; my instructor, Dylan, was fantastic: knowledgeable, patient, kind and has a great sense of humor. He gave me the confidence and the skills to stand up, paddle and enjoy the whole experience!!! Going in I was not at all sure I'd be able to pull it off. They provided all the equipment, oriented us before we hit the water and overall, this was a great experience I would strongly recommend to anyone visiting Maui

JBMBB, Owner at Maui Beach Boys, responded to this review, December 25, 2013
Mahalo for your review...glad you had fun with us...See you in the water
Happy Valley, Oregon, United States
“great surf lesson”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I had an hour and a half surf lesson from Toni, who was great and gave me very good, relaxed instruction and helped me get up on the board consistently and learning to turn. I was able to get in last minute, and even though there was a private lesson scheduled, and they had no other instructors available that morning, the Owner arranged for me to have a lesson from Toni because it was my last day! What service! I basically got a private lesson for the regular $50 rate which included 1.5hr lesson and board. would definitely recommend these guys, very friendly and accommodating. And they had an ice cold water and granola bar waiting for me on shore when I was done, which was exactly what I needed. Ocean can be very dehydrating.

JBMBB, Owner at Maui Beach Boys, responded to this review, December 25, 2013
Mahalo and we will see you again we hope...Aloha
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
“Surf Lesson”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Professional, fun, supportive, terrific instruction and a great time. Karlos had THE best tips -- I surfed great!

Visited October 2013
JBMBB, Owner at Maui Beach Boys, responded to this review, December 25, 2013
Mahalo for your review I will let carols know