“great surf lesson”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Maui Beach Boys

Maui Beach Boys
Ranked #6 of 79 Tours in Kihei
More attraction details
Owner description: Locally owned, Maui Beach Boy's is a fully licensed and insured operated Maui Surf school Based in Kihei Hi. We also offer surfing tours.Also serving the Lahaina area.
Happy Valley, Oregon, United States
“great surf lesson”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I had an hour and a half surf lesson from Toni, who was great and gave me very good, relaxed instruction and helped me get up on the board consistently and learning to turn. I was able to get in last minute, and even though there was a private lesson scheduled, and they had no other instructors available that morning, the Owner arranged for me to have a lesson from Toni because it was my last day! What service! I basically got a private lesson for the regular $50 rate which included 1.5hr lesson and board. would definitely recommend these guys, very friendly and accommodating. And they had an ice cold water and granola bar waiting for me on shore when I was done, which was exactly what I needed. Ocean can be very dehydrating.

JBMBB, Owner at Maui Beach Boys, responded to this review, December 25, 2013
Mahalo and we will see you again we hope...Aloha

Washington, District of Columbia, United States
“Surf Lesson”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Professional, fun, supportive, terrific instruction and a great time. Karlos had THE best tips -- I surfed great!

Visited October 2013
JBMBB, Owner at Maui Beach Boys, responded to this review, December 25, 2013
Mahalo for your review I will let carols know
Houston, Texas
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Best. day. EVER!!!”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Oh my gosh... so my husband wanted to take surfing lessons. I thought I would never be able to do it because I just turned 50... surely that's gotta be too old to learn, right? I couldn't have been more wrong! It all started with meeting the ever charismatic JB, and then sweet and oh so helpful Toni for reef shoes and a rash guard. Then our instructor, Tall Kyle, took us to the park for a few tips while we were still on land. Once we hit the water, Kyle was all business... my husband was up in no time, and so was the other lady in our group. His expertise and gentle encouragement finally prevailed, and I caught a wave and rode it all the way to the shore! I was ecstatic! It was the BEST DAY EVER... Tall Kyle, you are my hero!

JBMBB, Owner at Maui Beach Boys, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
Mahalo for that incredible review..We will see u next time...Aloha JB
Chicago, Illinois
“Fun in the sun!”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Everything was great with this crew, they had all the equipment, it was all in good condition, they had great instructors, Carlos was attentive and ready to correct what we did wrong, and they picked the perfect spot for beginners. Overall it was a really great day out.

JBMBB, Owner at Maui Beach Boys, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
Mahalo for the five stars so glad we made you happy...Aloha JB
Colorado
“First time surfing”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Had a fantastic first time surf lesson with Dylan as my 'hang-ten' surf instructor and the entire Maui Beach Boys staff! As soon as we can leave Colorado to come back to Maui, we will be visiting Maui Beach Boys again and request Dylan again as our number one choice.

JBMBB, Owner at Maui Beach Boys, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
Did u hang 10? If you did I have a job application for you.. Mahalo for the nice review...