“Sascha was awesome.”
Review of Maui Beach Boys

Maui Beach Boys
Ranked #6 of 80 Tours in Kihei
More attraction details
Owner description: Locally owned, Maui Beach Boy's is a fully licensed and insured operated Maui Surf school Based in Kihei Hi. We also offer surfing tours.Also serving the Lahaina area.
Chilliwack, Canada
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Sascha was awesome.”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Sascha had my husband and step daughter surfing so fast it was amazing. They had a great time and we went back the next day to rent a board and try on our own. They used what Sascha had taught them and almost had me up on the board. It was a blast. The whole crew out on the first day were great and the photo cd we bought from Bruce had some really great shots. Best beach days on the whole vacation.

JBMBB, Owner at Maui Beach Boys, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Aloha and Mahalo for your review....Glad it was the best time of your vacation..

Kennewick, wa
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Best of the trip!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I would like to thank Carlos and the rest of Maui Beach Boys for doing such a great job! This has been on my "bucket list" and for my birthday, my wife got me these surfing lessons. Absolutely the Best! We loved it. Carlos was very good at telling us exactly what we needed to do and what we needed to work on. Great time and would highly recommend Maui Beach Boys to anyone wanting to check off the subject of learning to surf, off their list. Thanks again Carlos, Will and Shawna

Visited May 2013
JBMBB, Owner at Maui Beach Boys, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Aloha and happy we could help you with your bucket list..Mahalo
Morton, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful Experience”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We stayed in Lahaina and decided to drive about 20 min up the coast to hang out with Maui Beach boys. We were so pleased with that decision. We have a 7 10 and 12 year old and they had a blast. We watched some lessons that took place in Lahaina and they didn't look near as little kid friendly as the location with Maui beach boys. The main difference being the depth of the water. My 7 year old could touch everywere we were with our boards. That made us all feel safe. My 7 year old was the first one to pop up and surf right in. The instructors were very helpful and very careful. A great family adventure and a fantastic memory.

Visited March 2013
mahalo and we hope to see your 7 year old again...Aloha
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
“Amazing”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

My husband and I took surfing lessons during our honeymoon. It was one of the highlights of our trip! Our instructor, Carlos, was fantastic. He made the lesson incredibly fun and was a great teacher. We highly recommend him!

JBMBB, Owner at Maui Beach Boys, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Mahalo ,Thanks for letting us be a part of your honeynoon
Lindsay, Canada
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Surfing with wedding party!”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Maui beach boys were awesome! I was in maui for my wedding and did little research before I left for my wedding party to go surfing. I am very happy with my pick. Our instructors were Carlos and tony. They were great. Everyone got up on the board. I even had the awesome experience of surfing over a turtle. Great experience wouldn't have missed it! Thank you .

JBMBB, Owner at Maui Beach Boys, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Mahalo, I hope the turtle is ok......aloha til next time