“Excellent honeymoon activity”
Review of Maui Beach Boys

Maui Beach Boys
Ranked #6 of 80 Tours in Kihei
More attraction details
Owner description: Locally owned, Maui Beach Boy's is a fully licensed and insured operated Maui Surf school Based in Kihei Hi. We also offer surfing tours.Also serving the Lahaina area.
Englewood, NJ
“Excellent honeymoon activity”
Reviewed December 19, 2011

My wife and I booked a semi-private lesson for our honeymoon with Maui Beach Boys. Our teacher was Dylan, who kept everything very light throughout the whole process. By far it was our favorite activity including all islands that we did during the trip. We had a brief 20 second lesson on land and then went right to the water.
We both had never surfed, but we were both able to stand up very quickly. They even had me paddling and catching my own waves within the first 30 minutes.
They had a cameraman that took pictures for the first hour and we were able to buy a CD with full quality pics. It's completely worth the price for the CD because the pictures were very professionally done and amazing.
All in all, this was a very professionally run company with great teachers. I cannot recommend this any more highly.

Visited December 2011

Salem, Oregon
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“GOOD for surfing, lousy for pictures”
Reviewed December 15, 2011

Boys had a good time surfing, but photos were poor

Visited November 2011
“Great Surf Lessons!”
Reviewed November 30, 2011

Highlight of our Maui Trip.....first time surfing and got up on the first try.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“We had a blast with Joe!”
Reviewed November 28, 2011

My husband and I had a semi- private surf lesson with Joe. He was patient and fun. We were both up on our boards in no time. We would highly recommend a lesson with Maui Beach Boys, especially with Joe as an instructor!

1 Thank AmberB54
Portland, Oregon, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Maui Beach Boys are fantastic”
Reviewed November 27, 2011

My girlfriend and I spent two days with Maui Beach Boys. The first day we paid for stand-up paddle boarding lessons and the second we simply rented some gear to go out on our own. Don't be fooled by their laid-back appearance; JB runs a tight ship and everyone there is extremely professional. Our instructor on the first day we had lessons was Dylan and he did a fantastic job teaching us the basics and had us up and paddleboarding in no time.

Friendly, knowledgeable, professional. These guys are legit.

Visited November 2011