“Massage & chiro at the Dolphin Plaza”
Review of Massage Maui

Massage Maui
Ranked #11 of 35 Spas & Wellness in Kihei
More attraction details
Owner description: Massage Maui offers many styles of massage, facials, body scrubs and wraps, yoga classes, wedding hair & make-up, spa parties, beachfront massage, couple's massage, at our location and at your hotel. We are open every day of the year and can facilitate large parties, usually within a few hours notice. We specialize in deep tissue and sports massage, having worked with world-class athletes for over a decade! COME CHECK OUT OUR SISTER YOGA & MASSAGE STUDIO, MAUI LIVING YOGA & SPA & IN THE HISTORIC & CHARMING NORTH SHORE MAUI TOWN OF PAIA. We offer all the same great treatments and yoga classes all day long. Great thing to do on your way to or from Hana or Haleakala. We take walk-ins, have ocean cliffside massage, garden massage, and can arrange for a yoga private. And best of all, we offer a free yoga class for any treatment purchased at either our north shore or south shore locations!
Reviewed June 1, 2012

Dr. Jason Fortune...absolutely fantastic chiro/neuromucular therapy! I would highly recommend, very different than your regular chiropractor. Massage by Bridgette was the best massage I have ever had in my life. She has great strength for a petite person! I liked that it is in one location

There are newer reviews for Massage Maui

Reviewed April 30, 2012

We went to Massage Maui once while in Maui. The massage was okay. Very nice therapists. My husband's massage wasn't deep enough. It also was very far from where we were staying in Waimea.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Jessica at Massage Maui at Sugar Beach was the best massause ever. I will definitely go back to her during my stay.

1  Thank A M
Reviewed March 26, 2012

We came to have a girls week in Maui. We called many places; but the most professional was Maui's Best Massage. They came to our condo, set up and did a terrific job. Ask for Sam or Cindy. A must do for a relaxing vacation.

3  Thank yellowcat3
Reviewed March 18, 2012

If you are looking for a professional massage, someone who knows what they are doing, this is the place to go. Wow, did Lisa do a fabulous job in getting into the knots and alleviating stress points. Next year's visit to Maui includes a return visit.

2  Thank Dana M