“Just what I wanted for the Family”

No Ka Oi Private Adventures
Ranked #45 of 82 Tours in Kihei
More attraction details
Owner description: Custom nature-based excursions in a private, small group setting. We take you off the beaten path and pride ourselves on being environmentally and culturally conscious.
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Wade delivered a great day out. I wanted to show the kids the real world. Wade gave us a day of turtles, unique beaches, a waterfall and a relaxed trip on the road to Hana. He was attentive to our needs from Mia's car sickness to a great Thai restaurant for lunch.
It was the best way to show the family the rich beauty of nature in a day. Memories for a lifetime.
Thanks Wade.

1  Thank Manish P
There are newer reviews for No Ka Oi Private Adventures

Reviewed September 30, 2013

We came to Hawaii with several planned events, one of which was the Hidden Waterfall Adventure with Wade and No Ka Oi Private Adventures. Without a doubt, Wade provided that "WOW" factor! Visually stunning but equally impressive was Wade's knowledge and expertise in describing the area. A definite must anyone wanting experience this wonderful place.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

My daughter (12) and I took the Road to Hana Circle tour with Wade last week. It was so beyond my expectations of an awesome tour, that I cannot begin to convey how much it added to our trip! If you are adventurous and willing to get a little dirty, this is the tour for you. We hiked thru a bamboo forest, hiked thru a stream to waterfalls (we swam in the pools), jumped off 15 ft cliffs (my daughter did, I chickened out!!), snorkeled at a red sand beach, saw black sand beaches, the backside of Haleakala, a lava tube, as well as other fun stops. Wade takes care of everything from sunscreen, snacks, breakfast and lunch, drinks, towels, etc. Show up with good water shoes, bathing suit and a sense of adventure to have the time of your life! Wade is full of information and his enthusiasm for Maui and Hawaii is contagious. My daughter came home so excited to tell her brother and dad about the trip, that my husband had to slow her down during her descriptions! Take this tour...it will make your vacation complete!!

1  Thank Deanna9
Reviewed September 21, 2013

A bug thank you to Wade for first cutting his own vacation short to accommodate us and secondly for the most amazing adventure we could have ever hoped for. From cliff jumping and bamboo forests to isolated waterfalls that you could never ever find on your own, a truly local experience. Finally, for someone that isn't adventurous, I was able to completely let go as Wade is so knowledgeable, helping you to feel completely comfortable with what you're doing. We already look forward to coming back and exploring the big island with him. Out of all of the many things to do on maui, if you have to choose one, spend your day circling the island with Wade!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We only had 2 activities planned during our stay and we wanted to travel to Hana without the stress and hassle of driving and figuring out which stops to make. Wade took care of everything. He took us to secluded waterfalls, breathtaking sea cliffs, a lava tube, and the Red and Black beaches. On top of that, Wade took care of the meals (breakfast and lunch)', towels, sunscreen, and plenty of snacks and drinks for the road. He also took us to a place for ice cream and wine tasting. We could not have asked for more. Definitely worth every penny and the highlight of our trip.