“West Maui Tour”

No Ka Oi Private Adventures
Ranked #40 of 87 Tours in Kihei
More attraction details
Owner description: Custom nature-based excursions in a private, small group setting. We take you off the beaten path and pride ourselves on being environmentally and culturally conscious.
Reviewed October 3, 2012

This is the second time I've experienced a tour with Wade! This time around I brought a couple friends to experience the snorkeling, tide pools, and short hikes to some waterfalls and I OA park. This was agreat experience. Wade picked us up from our hotel and we set off for some snorkeling where we swam with turtles and saw an eel. Then it was off to tidal pools for more swimming. We then hiked down to some falls and finished up swimming in a very refreshing river.

Wade really knows the island well and definitely takes you places you wouldn't know existed. He's knowledgeable about the island and history, so not only are u getting great scenery, but learning something along the way. Next time I'm on Maui, I'm checking out the Road to Hana excursion he does!

Thanks Wade! Awesome time. Mahalo

"ahi tuna"
"cliff jumping"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Booked this tour because of all the great reviews and was not disappointed. My husband has bad knees so we couldn't do everything Wade had to offer but he still managed to show us a great time. Maui is a beautiful island and has many hidden things that Wade can show you. Could not imagine having this much fun on a tour bus with lots of other people. We went to a secluded red sand beach that had no more than 6 people on it. It was so beautiful and peaceful. Also took us to a waterfall in the forest where I swam in the pool under the waterfall, it was breathtaking! We will always fondly remember the road to Hana.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

We just did the Road to Hana adventure with Wade two weeks ago. There were six of us and we have all agreed this was the highlight of our week long visit to Maui. Wade knows the island as well as a native and can take you places you could never dream of. The waterfalls, the private beaches, and lush tropical forest will blow you away. It is well worth the money to have Wade do your driving and be your private tour guide. When I get back to Hawaii I will definitely plan another adventure with Wade.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

My wife and I came out to Hawaii for a 2- week honeymoon, and without a doubt, our day spent with Wade was the highlight of our trip! To say Wade knows Maui is like saying Bobby Flay knows cooking. He is extremely personable, friendly, funny and nice to boot. He picked my wife and I up at our hotel and we spent the day with him doing the road to hana trip. Along the way he was able to share his knowledge on everything from local industries, politics and trees, plants, waterfalls, volcanoes, etc... The bamboo forest and his secret hidden waterfall was amazing! The beaches he took us to were amazing and places we never would have found ourselves - also the lava cave off the side of the road was amazing too! I was a bit hesitant of the cost, but after having spent the day with Wade this was easily the best money we spent the whole time. I really could not enthusiastically endorse this excursion any more. Simply the best- you will not regret a second of it!!

1  Thank Tim W