“You must go!”
Review of 808 Bistro

808 Bistro
Ranked #15 of 182 Restaurants in Kihei
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Description: American Style bistro serving refined comfort food for dinner, prices under $22. Full bar, Open air dinning, ocean view, and natural air conditioning. Now open for Breakfast, 7am to 11am, Brunch 11am to 3pm and dinner 5pm to 9pm.
Reviewed September 3, 2014

I just returned from a fabulous vacation with my best friend, her daughter, my daughter and my parents. Needless to say it was hard to find places to eat that made everyone in our party happy, but 808 Bistro was a hands down favorite with us!

I loved the atmosphere, food and the staff and owners were so nice. We went there for breakfast and dinner a number of times and were never disappointed. We loved the banana bread french toast so much that I purchased a loaf of the bread to bring home to enjoy.

Definitely don't miss this gem of a restaurant!

1  Thank Tracy R

Reviewed September 3, 2014

My husband and I were looking for a dinner take-out option and stumbled on this delightful restaurant. It is tucked behind a deli and pub, but is SO worth exploring. It is quiet and the food is delicious! We opted for take-out on our delicious menu options (I definitely recommend the fettucini with champagne and sundried tomato cream), and was very surprised how great they tasted even after a 20-minute commute home. In the future, I will gladly bring in a bottle of wine for the $5 corking fee and enjoy the serene experience off the beaten path.

1  Thank Jessica S
Reviewed September 2, 2014

Excellent food, bring your wine or favorite drink with you as they do not supply but will serve you what ever you bring

Reviewed September 2, 2014

Delicious food and BYOB. Great spot for a change of scenery.

Yummy breakfasts, pupu & dinners reasonable priced.

Reviewed September 2, 2014 via mobile

Excellent value and comfort food you will truly love. BYOB and you will have a great evening. Ribs are great as well as Mac n cheese.