“Great food without breaking the bank”
Review of 808 Bistro

808 Bistro
Ranked #17 of 178 Restaurants in Kihei
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Description: American Style bistro serving refined comfort food for dinner, prices under $22. Full bar, Open air dinning, ocean view, and natural air conditioning. Now open for Breakfast, 7am to 11am, Brunch 11am to 3pm and dinner 5pm to 9pm.
Prospect, Connecticut
“Great food without breaking the bank”
Reviewed January 7, 2013 via mobile

Ate there twice, great food, great portions.. Met the owner both times as he was walking around checking on things both nights we were there, very nice guy

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Prospect, Connecticut
“Amazing value!”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

The food here was great. I had the pene pasta in a blue cheese Alfredo and it was delicious. I had some of my husbands short rib as well and it was equally yummy! We were a paty of 6 and each had 3 courses- the bill was only $200. I can't think of anywhere I can go for 3 great courses for under $35 per person including tax and tip. We will definitely go back next time we are on the island.

Calgary, Canada
“good food”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

We loved having this little bistro very close to our accomadations in Kehei, also pleasantly surprised to have gluten free sandwiches on the menu. Good food and reasonable.

Yukon
“Slow waitress,forgot order. Rude”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Nice view, good atmosphere but waitress was not pleasant. Food order was obviously forgotten. No acknowledgement of error. Grumpyness may have been do to her pregnant state. I made it obvious NO TIP on credit charge but it was added later without my consent.

Victoria, Canada
“Best salad ever”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Yum. I don't normally order salads but the selection here was delicious. I had the uncle chad salad - mixed greens, goat cheese, cucumber, apples, candied pecans and a very zesty apple curry vinaigrette.

• Visited December 2012