“Lived there 2 years”
Review of Kihei Resort

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kihei
Kihei Resort
Ranked #59 of 62 Specialty Lodging in Kihei
Reviewed October 4, 2013

I lived at Kihei Resort for 2 years and loved it. Now I hope to bring my son to stay there with me. I dont know if there are long term rentals as before, but I recommend this location highly. I came over on a package and never left.

• Stayed: December 2012
4  Thank sasstuart
There are newer reviews for Kihei Resort

Reviewed June 19, 2013

We loved the Kihei Resort and in fact are renting a different condo to go back this November, 2013. It is a small, quiet complex with beautiful gardens. However Unit #213 is not all that it is advertised to be. It was dirty & dusty, no vacuum cleaner, washer & dryer didn't work well, linens were old/dirty looking, three old beach towels, pillows with no feathers, many other problems. When we reviewed with the rental company they simply didn't put our review online. Guess if it is a bad review, they don't let you know! Poor practice. While there we looked at several other condos in the complex and there was no comparison to the condo we had rented.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
15  Thank Brenda B
Reviewed May 7, 2013

First our thanks to Susan for doing such an amazing job accomodating us! She is always available, quick to answer and so very helpful. We were origially to stay in unit 114 but due to a leak in the pipes and some damage the unit had to be closed down. Susan to the rescue found us another unit right across the garden and saved our vacation to Maui. We stayed 2 weeks in unit 120 was very nice (a bit dated, but I don't come to Maui for the decor of my condo). Fully equipped with everything you could imagine needing. Bed was comfortable (although it's 2 singles pushed together, not a true king size bed - watch the crack/dip!) and the linens and towels were all fresh. The washer & dryer was a lifesaver for a beach vacation with a young child. The grounds were meticulously maintained and everything was clean and great. My son and I loved the little pond with Koi fish. The pool & hot tub area were nice, although not great for small children as it's a deep pool - bring floation if you want to use it. The residents were fantastic and oh so friendly which added nicely to our trip. One of them even brought out some fish food for my son to feed the Koi. I would happily recommend this complex to anyone looking to stay on Maui and definitely book another property managed by Susan!

Room Tip: Try and stay near the back of the complex to avoid road noise. Ours was very quiet except for our f...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Ndamro
Reviewed March 5, 2013

This is a small but lovely complex nicely located in north Kihei. The grounds are amazing - almost like a botanical garden. In fact, almost too much so - the unit we stayed in (#128) was almost too dark with the amount of growth surrounding it - a bit of trimming would certainly lighten up the place. A nicely laid out unit, although not quite to the glowing description in the VRBO description. The bathroom, although clean and functional, was very dated and strangely laid out with the sink and vanity outside the bathroom door. The rest of the unit is pretty nice, and well equipped, and very clean. Bed was comfortable, and there is a bit of traffic noise. Pool was clean and bright. The manager and staff obviously take pride in the property maintenance. The garbage disposal unit was being replaced when we arrived. The dishwasher died on us Friday evening, partway through a cycle, so was full of dirty dishes and smelly water. Unfortunately it was not able to be repaired until Monday - three days later - and the unit was a bit smelly by then.. Even so I would recommend this unit and complex. Small and quiet, conveniently located and good value for the money. Thanks Dennis - we would recommend this unit to others.

Room Tip: Try and get a unit toward the rear away from the street and traffic noise.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank 404HappyTraveller
Reviewed March 24, 2012

We stayed 8days in condo #120 ground floor with garden views. We can't say enough about the beautiful & quiet surroundings. The condo is in great shape all you need for your stay is in there, minus the food. The birds at 6a.m. did there singing but we didn't care cause we were in Maui. The gardens are just lovely, bar-b-q area is spacious and all the ground are in tip top shape. Thanks so much to Susan Shore for this lovely condo the owners should give you a raise!! The pool is very nice and the hot tub was great all were very clean and well kept. It's across the street from the beach no ocean view but lovely gardens just the same. We would recommend this unit and complex to our friends and family. Aloha

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank Lizfish97470
Reviewed September 15, 2011

For my first time on maui I stayed here with my sister and brother in law in unit 131. I loved it. It was inexpensive, yet wonderful. Clean, everything worked well, and it is in a great location. Susan, the lady that took care of our arangements, was and is wonderful. She responds quickly and is very friendly. My WHOLE family is going to be staying there in March for my wedding.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
3  Thank roxybsktbll
Reviewed June 26, 2011

This lovely 2 bed / 2 bath condo is literally across the street from the ocean with easy access to several nice beaches!
The condo #206 is near the pool area which is very clean! The grounds of the community are well maintained and there's even an area BBQ area.
Kihei was a great location for our vacation as we loved the beaches, snorkeling, restaurants, bars and shops in the area. Wailea, Maalaea and Lahaina are all nearby with more fun in each area. The airport is only 30 minutes away!
This was the perfect condo for our vacation and the value was excellent!
I would highly recommend renting this for your next vacation to Maui (whether for a week or a month)! Enjoy!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple