“Great food, cool atmosphere, good service.”

Coconut's Fish Cafe
Ranked #7 of 184 Restaurants in Kihei
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Welcome to Coconut's Fish Cafe, located in the center of Kihei. Coconut's Fish Cafe serves up Maui's finest food with exciting dishes and unique ambiance. At Coconut's Fish Cafe, every dish is created using only the freshest, finest ingredients. We never use microwaves and everything is cooked to order. We serve only the choicest cuts of seafood. Whether you choose to dine at our one-of-a-kind surfboard tables or take-out, our authentic menu and atmosphere make us a must-stop dining experience.
Reviewed June 7, 2014

The fish burger was excellent! I enjoyed the fish tacos, but I liked the fish burger the best. I ordered a basket of fries and it was enough for 4 people!

Write a ReviewReviews (4,167)

Reviewed June 6, 2014

After driving by this place for several days while in Maui, I finally went into the restaurant today, menu looked good, food on people's tables looked amazing...so we decided to give it a try for dinner later that evening. When we returned every table was occupied and a line up was at the counter, I knew this must be a good sign. Quickly a table was freed up and our order was made. Within a short time food came and wow; it was fantastic! Ordered fish & chips and the local plate with blackened mahi mahi. Holy smokes, everything was delicious. Great prices, really awesome staff and food was the best we've had in Maui to date! Truly wish I had gone there when I first saw it 5 days ago. The tables and benches are pretty cool too, shaped like surf boards.

Reviewed June 6, 2014

This place is in a boring little strip mall, but the food cannot be beat. Always busy, but quick service. The fish tacos were fantastic - we actually ate there twice on our four day trip!

There is a quirky flea market across the street, as well.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

This place is a little whole in the wall but wow. The food there is amazing. A little on the pricey side but well worth it. You must try the fish tacos with the mango salsa. If you don't try this place at least once you will miss something great.

Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

We just ate here after an afternoon at the beach. We wanted something quick on our way back toward the other side of the island and we were not disappointed. I got the fish tacos. They are huge! Each one gets its own plate and you almost have to eat it like a tostada. The tacos were delicious with many layers of flavor without being too spicy. My husband got the seafood salad with seared ahi. He said it was very good too, but the tacos are what you go to this place for.

Been to Coconut's Fish Cafe? Share your experiences!