“Gotta go to Coconuts!”

Ranked #7 of 184 Restaurants in Kihei
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Welcome to Coconut's Fish Cafe, located in the center of Kihei. Coconut's Fish Cafe serves up Maui's finest food with exciting dishes and unique ambiance. At Coconut's Fish Cafe, every dish is created using only the freshest, finest ingredients. We never use microwaves and everything is cooked to order. We serve only the choicest cuts of seafood. Whether you choose to dine at our one-of-a-kind surfboard tables or take-out, our authentic menu and atmosphere make us a must-stop dining experience.
Reviewed May 23, 2014

If you are staying in Kihei or nearby this is a must visit local eatery. The fish tacos were delicious and fresh, and suitably messy to eat! The place is a nice laid back surfer vibe to it, and the staff was very friendly. We only wish we could have eaten here more often - next visit.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,167)

Reviewed May 21, 2014

This small café in Kihei has amazing fish tacos. I'm sure the rest of their food is awesome as well, but I can't stop ordering the fish tacos! The service is efficient and friendly, the prices are reasonable, and the food is great. No wonder this place is always busy. If you're visiting Maui, don't miss this restaurant!

Reviewed May 21, 2014

This place was fabulous. Best fish taco's I have ever had. Mike the owner came in and came by our table and we mentioned to him that we were referred by Kihei Rent a Car and he was very appreciative. He explained all 21 ingredients and the tacos were to die for. I will definately be back. Thanks Coconut Fish Cafe.

1  Thank Scott N Tavia H
Reviewed May 19, 2014

The food is great; following the recommendations of others, I tried the fish tacos and ending up having them again. Helpful, prompt and polite service by friendly and efficient servers, who followed up to make sure all was up to their high standards. You order at the counter, take your number and get utensils, etc, then they bring your food to your (clean!) table. The three times I ate there, someone always followed up to make sure I had what I needed.

1  Thank J. H. N
Reviewed May 19, 2014

We saw a review so decided to check it out and were not disappointed. The calamari appetizer is to die for. It's cut into thick strips and deep fried - beyond yummy. The fish tacos were served with a delicious salsa (mango I think) and the fish was fresh and perfectly cooked. The price seemed a little steep but you actually get two full sized tacos - it's a ton of food. The manager also came by to say hello and see how we liked it. He was very friendly as well. He said they were opening a couple locations in CA soon so be on the look out!

1  Thank EdnaMedna