“Stacked tacos, but can't put them down...”

Coconut's Fish Cafe
Ranked #7 of 178 Restaurants in Kihei
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Welcome to Coconut's Fish Cafe, located in the center of Kihei. Coconut's Fish Cafe serves up Maui's finest food with exciting dishes and unique ambiance. At Coconut's Fish Cafe, every dish is created using only the freshest, finest ingredients. We never use microwaves and everything is cooked to order. We serve only the choicest cuts of seafood. Whether you choose to dine at our one-of-a-kind surfboard tables or take-out, our authentic menu and atmosphere make us a must-stop dining experience.
Victoria, Canada
“Stacked tacos, but can't put them down...”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

These fish tacos are amazing! Easily the best I have ever had, and I found myself wishing I had ordered another 2, even though I was pretty full after the first two. Awesome flavours, but eat with a plate because these tacos are loaded!

Visited March 2014

• Korean first
  • Polish first
“Absolutely delicious!”
Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I found Coconuts on TripAdvisor...and we fell in love with their fish tacos! Amazing! So fresh and flavorful! We went 3 times on our week long vacation to Maui. Loved!

Drumheller
“The best fish tacos”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

The tastiest fish tacos you are ever likely to have. Moist mahi mahi and a fruity mango chutney. You get two shells, so you might choose to share. We were here just over a year ago and had to come back for. More!

Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Simply the Best Fish Taco's”
Reviewed March 30, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Even if you don't like Fish Taco's, you will most likely love the Fish Taco's at Cocunut's Fish Cafe.

Prices aren't cheap, but they aren't expensive for Maui. Best Taco on Maui period, best Fish Taco in the World.

We've made 3 trips to Cocunuts even though its a 20-30 minute drive each way from where we are staying this trip.

Heading to Phoenix in 2 weeks, and already planning on driving to Scottsdale to visit that location.

They allow you to bring your own beer or wine, as they don't sell it on site. If you don't have any at your place, or forget it, you can get some beer at the gas station across the parking lot. They have the extra large size Coronas, which go perfect with the Fish Tacos.

Visited March 2014
Calgary, Canada
“Huge portions!”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

We headed to Coconut's after doing some research on new places to try in Maui, now that our kids' palates are maturing! One of my sons had the kids' quesadilla- he liked it. Another son had the fish and chips from the kids' menu. The fries were tasty and he liked the fish. He is not normally a fish eater at home so I was happy to see him try something new and like it. Eldest daughter and husband each had a fish taco order. These are not ordinary tacos! They serve you two corn tacos piled high with fish, mango, cheese, coleslaw… They could have shared one order (we ended up boxing up a taco and bringing it home!). I had the fish taco but not on a tortilla and they were happy to oblige my order of just putting in a salad bowl (they offered to put it on brown rice but I was fine without it). Still delicious! We also had coconut shrimp to start… delicious as well, but the dipping sauce is too sweet for my liking. A real treat for all of us and we were able to find a seat immediately at 12:25 p.m.!