“Fresh Fish Taco's”

Ranked #7 of 177 Restaurants in Kihei
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Welcome to Coconut's Fish Cafe, located in the center of Kihei. Coconut's Fish Cafe serves up Maui's finest food with exciting dishes and unique ambiance. At Coconut's Fish Cafe, every dish is created using only the freshest, finest ingredients. We never use microwaves and everything is cooked to order. We serve only the choicest cuts of seafood. Whether you choose to dine at our one-of-a-kind surfboard tables or take-out, our authentic menu and atmosphere make us a must-stop dining experience.
Seattle
“Fresh Fish Taco's”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Very nice and clean. The taco's were very good. Indoor and outdoor seating with surfboard style tables. Price seemed average for the location.

• Visited September 2013

• Korean first
  • Polish first
“Must-try spot in Maui.”
Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

We heard about Coconuts from our hotel's staff, and I am so glad that we listened. Great fish dishes. The fish tacos are huge and tasty. I recommend the fish burger with their "Asian preparation." The wasabi sauce is greatness without being overpowering. I'll definitely return.

“Very fresh!”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

We tried this after reading all the reviews .... and it is pretty accurate. I'm not a fan of the Hawaiian fish taco thing but they were fresh, huge (share 1 order between 2 girls), and good diner prices. My friend had the Ahi (Tuna) burger which he said was very good! This is a must try local favourite.

Penryn, California
“Fish tacos to go out of your way for”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

The fish tacos are wonderful. The fish is grilled and the sauce has a bit of flavor with tomato and mango salsa on top. The order comes with two very large tacos...my daughter and I split and it was plenty. My husband had a fish burger and was not so pleased. Right next door is a diner with burgers for my anti fish son.

Clifton Park, New York
“I love Fish Tacos: Coconut's delivers great tacos !”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

This was our first visit to Coconut's Fish Cafe. It's in a strip mall in Kihei. This restaurant is fun and unique. The table and benches are replica's of large surf boards; don't worry, they are comfortable. You enter the restaurant and place your order at the counter/register, find a seat (which might require aloha sharing with others), and wait for the food come. It is delivered quick, fresh, and hot.

My wife had the Shrimp and chips w/frys and coleslaw. She thought the shrimp were over fried and dry. I started with a cup of the Seafood Chowder Soup. Wow ! It was similar to NE clam chowder but was chuck full of Ono, Mahi Mahi and Clams; I mean chuck full ! It was hot and delicious. I then had the grilled fish tacos on white corn tortillas with ingredients including tomato, cheese, coleslaw and mango salsa. I loved the taco's; they were perfect, large, full of ingredients and the mango salsa provided a most pleasant and unique flavor. The coleslaw was delicious too, I believe it was made with coconut milk. 2 taco's almost too much to eat.

Coconuts advertises that every thing is fresh, you can tell the difference, We will return.

• Visited September 2013

Been to Coconut's Fish Cafe? Share your experiences!