“A special place”
Review of Cuatro Restaurant

Cuatro Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Cuatro Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 178 Restaurants in Kihei
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Hawaiian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“A special place”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Recommended by the beverage cart lady at the Old Blue Golf Course. She retired from NYC to Maui and told us this was a do not miss restaurant. We had three dinners at Cuatro during our week on Maui. Each one was great. They do 2 or 3 fresh and I mean fresh fish choices each day and there are four ways they can serve it. Between my wife and myself we had them all. Eric is the owner and delightful. This is a BYOB restaurant and only a $5 corkage charge. Don't be put off by the shopping center location. You'll love this restaurant and the quality for the price,.

Visited May 2014

• Korean first
Frankfort, Illinois
“This place is a hidden gem”
Reviewed May 25, 2014

Cuatro is a small place tucked in the corner of a shopping plaza, but the food is amazing. Asian inspired spicy tuna nachos were out of this world as were fresh fish entrees. Happy hour prices at 25% off make this place a steal! Service was friendly and knowledgeable. We will definitely be back.

• Visited May 2014
Anchorage, Alaska
“Service was great. Food so-so”
Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

The service was very pleasant and fast at Cuatro. We ordered the quesadilla and shrimp scampi. Neither of us were crazy about them. The scampi was very VERY drenched in butter. We did however LOVE the ahi nachos. It definitely felt like an intimate dinner place and not best for small kids.

Visited May 2014
Kihei, Hawaii
“Great service and great food, easy to recommend”
Reviewed May 10, 2014

Calling on the phone to make a reservation I had a nice server make the appt and ask if I'd been there before, "No," to which he replied "great I'm excited you're in for a treat." Got my hopes high and showed up bringing a bottle of wine (it's BYOB as they have no licquer permit). The food was fantastic. It started with the waiter's recommendation for the ahi nachos. He had me at ahi and kept me with aioli. Spicy and I like spicy.Entrees were asian marinated grilled steak and my gf got the fish special. I walked out very stuffed and satisfied. The place is VERY cozy and looked popular so I'd definitely make a reservation.

Visited April 2014
“Wonderful Dinner”
Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

Our last night in Maui and we followed the TripAdvisor recommendations and went to Cuatro. Fantastic meal! The spicy tuna tacos are not to be missed. A truly inspired appetizer. Both of us ordered the catch of the day. The fish was well prepared and beautifully presented. It is a BYOB establishment which helps to keep the cost down if you are interested in wine with your meal. Excellent service and a friendly, boisterous atmosphere the night we visited. Enjoy!

Visited April 2014

Been to Cuatro Restaurant? Share your experiences!