“This place is a hidden gem”
Review of Cuatro Restaurant

Cuatro Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 185 Restaurants in Kihei
Cuisines: Asian, Latin
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 25, 2014

Cuatro is a small place tucked in the corner of a shopping plaza, but the food is amazing. Asian inspired spicy tuna nachos were out of this world as were fresh fish entrees. Happy hour prices at 25% off make this place a steal! Service was friendly and knowledgeable. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed May 25, 2014

The service was very pleasant and fast at Cuatro. We ordered the quesadilla and shrimp scampi. Neither of us were crazy about them. The scampi was very VERY drenched in butter. We did however LOVE the ahi nachos. It definitely felt like an intimate dinner place and not best for small kids.

Reviewed May 10, 2014

Calling on the phone to make a reservation I had a nice server make the appt and ask if I'd been there before, "No," to which he replied "great I'm excited you're in for a treat." Got my hopes high and showed up bringing a bottle of wine (it's BYOB as they have no licquer permit). The food was fantastic. It started with the waiter's recommendation for the ahi nachos. He had me at ahi and kept me with aioli. Spicy and I like spicy.Entrees were asian marinated grilled steak and my gf got the fish special. I walked out very stuffed and satisfied. The place is VERY cozy and looked popular so I'd definitely make a reservation.

Reviewed May 9, 2014

Our last night in Maui and we followed the TripAdvisor recommendations and went to Cuatro. Fantastic meal! The spicy tuna tacos are not to be missed. A truly inspired appetizer. Both of us ordered the catch of the day. The fish was well prepared and beautifully presented. It is a BYOB establishment which helps to keep the cost down if you are interested in wine with your meal. Excellent service and a friendly, boisterous atmosphere the night we visited. Enjoy!

Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

We come to Maui twice each year but haven't been to Cuatro for a couple of years. Some friends joined us for dinner and all four of us enjoyed the meal. The monchong, swordfish, and shrimp scampi were all great. Salads were crisp and fresh, and our waiter was attentive but didn't "hover". All in all our best meal on Maui during this 3-week stay on Maui.