“The condo had everything we needed to enjoy our...”
other travelers have booked this property
Aloha and Welcome Kamaole Beach Park
C-604 Ocean View
C Building  -  C604 is on top floor
Washer/ Dryer In Condo
Mahalo For Your Visit
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Lisa G
Fort McMurray, Canada
“The condo had everything we needed to enjoy our wonderful vacation, close to beach, great view, super clean.”
Reviewed November 25, 2014 for a stay in November 2014
people found this review helpful

We loved this condo. It was right across the amazing kameole 2 beach. Wonderful lanai with an ocean view and a great view of the beautiful grounds. The unit was very clean and it had everything we needed. It was just like being at home. All kitchen items, especially a blender which I was very happy about. The screen door kept the unit nice and cool with the breeze so we only turned the air conditioning on a couple times. The king bed was very comfy and lots of hangars. Short walk to the restaurants and stores nearby. Even had beach chairs and an umbrella. Can't wait until we go back. Mahalo!!

Date of stay: November 2014
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Connie C
Mt. Prospect
“Just Relax and Enjoy the Experience!”
Reviewed November 5, 2013 for a stay in September 2013

What a great place to unwind, relax, and find a level of tranquility. When I arrived at the Kihei Akahi, unit C604, there was the scent of exotic flowers. The grounds are like your private garden. The unit is well equipped (all of the needed amenities) and comfortably appointed to enhance your vacation experience.
I loved the versatility. I could have my early morning coffee on the balcony, very early because of the time change. There was always a different vista to enjoy. The changing appearance of Mt. Haleakala, hidden in the clouds or gloriously regal. The fully equipped kitchen let me eat in for breakfast and lunch. Cocktails on the balcony is a must. Then I could experience all the wonderful restaurants on the island for dinner.
A beach walk was so convenient. Loved watching the children and dogs play in the surf. I don't think I would ever stay at a hotel, when I can tailor my vacation to exactly what my needs are.
Great place, great experience, great affordability.

Date of stay: September 2013
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Condition and location
Liked least: I couldn't stay longer
Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
IL

chicago
Reviewed September 14, 2010 for a stay in September 2010

Date of stay: September 2010
Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
Effingham Kansas
Reviewed June 12, 2010 for a stay in June 2010
person found this review helpful

Date of stay: June 2010

Date of stay: May 2010
Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 65+
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing