“Great paddle and snorkel experience”

Kelii's Kayak Tours
Kayak and Snorkel - South Shore Turtle
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Aaron was our guide on this 2.5 hour paddle and snorkel experience. He made sure we were comfortable in our boat, outfitted us with a life jacket, paddle leash, snorkel gear, drinks and a snack. We were lucky to have one other couple join us providing a more personal experience paddling and checking out the turtles in one of their feeding stations along with many colorful fish. Aaron shared info of the area, geography, culture, and sea life. It was a pleasant, relaxing experience. Beginner paddlers would certainly enjoy this experience. Thanks Aaron, it was a pleasure!

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Jeramiah is the only person in the the world who could have gotten my mom in the water to snorkel. We had a blast! My family and I (an 8 year old, 10 year old, and 4 adults) paired a kayak/snorkel trip with a hiking trip via Hike Maui. After a lesson on how to paddle, Jeramiah took us out in the water. We got to snorkel with giant sea turtles and explorer the reef.

All of us had an amazing time. We had snorkeled a couple of days before with a large tour group and my mom was too scared. Miah took the time to help her calm her fears and get her in the water. I can't wait to see all of the photos from our time in the ocean!

Reviewed October 8, 2012

July 2012 was our first trip to Maui...together with 8 of us friends from 1st grade. Very simply, hands down, if you want THE BEST LOOKING, most patient and knowledgeable guide ever, ask for Scotty and go with Kelii's Kayak Tours. Besides being drop dead gorgeous, he's fit and knowledgeable and made all of us, ESPECIALLY the never been kayaking blobs, more than comfortable, as he patiently taught and coached and guided. No one was made to feel inept or rushed. Everyone got fair time. For a very reasonable price, we had purchased the photo shoot and all the while Scotty was snapping dozens of pix for the great disc we received in less than a week is a treasure we could have never done ourselves. We loved swimming with the turtles and Scotty knew the waters and right where to take us. He explained everything and had all the ins and outs that led us right to a shark, coral reefs and more. Altho not as many fish as we had hoped, the ones we saw were beautiful. I repeat, trust me ladies, this is the guy you want! And take note that every husband in our group was as happy to have his expertise and patience as we girls were.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

We have made four trips to Maui and this was our first Kayak trip. I must say it was more than we expected, from the personal one on one to the picnic lunch afterward. Our guide (I thought his name was Ben-husband says Brandon) regardless, he was very knowledgeable about snorkeling, the sea life and made our trip enjoyable. Husband was a little sea sick from the waves but other than that had a fabulous time. If you get motion sick at all, may want to take some medication as snorkeling and the waves can really be a downer if you are sensitive . We lucked out on our trip and not only saw a lot of fish, but many turtles and some dolphins. We did the 4.5 hour trip and even as beginners held up through the entire trip. I would recommend Kelly's to family and friends.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

This was a big highlight of our Maui trip. As with anything the people you engage with really make or break your experience and Scotty was an amazing guide. Super nice and highly proficient. He was great with my entire family making time to chat and include everyone during the outing. And when it comes to knowledge about the island/snorkeling/sea life, he was well prepared to speak to everything. If you have a chance, have him take pictures for you. We just got ours and I have to say they are incredible. High quality above water/underwater images complete with our entire family. There is no way to capture those memories as complete as he can do it for you. It's great, you enjoy the snorkeling and he worries about the pics. Great deal!

Set up some time and get out on a kayak, but make sure you request Scotty for the full experience! We'll never forget it!

Shakah!