“St Anthony & Molokini Dive”
Review of Maui Dive Shop

Maui Dive Shop
More attraction details
Owner description: Maui Dive Shop offers small group SCUBA diving trips to at least two different destinations every day of the week. Maka Koa, our Pro 48' V-Hull, twin-engine, jet driven dive boat, takes up to 24 divers out of Maalaea Harbor, providing comfortable seating and amenities for a quick, safe, convenient ride to each dive location. The boat is equipped with a marine head (bathroom), fresh water shower, padded seating, and all necessary safety equipment. Knowledgeable crew members will provide an on board briefing to familiarize you with the boat, our equipment, and the spectacular marine life. A full breakfast and deli lunch, as well as refreshments, will be served on board. Free transportation from the South & West sides of the island is also available. NOTE: We do offer Introductory Dives from the beach for anyone interested in trying SCUBA diving.
Reviewed August 30, 2014 via mobile

This was my second time diving with the Maui dive shop in the last year. Both times I have been perfectly satisfied. Everything from the dive experiences & friendly crew to the delicious meals & snacks on the boat have been awesome. A special thanks to Michael and David for delivering a few of the best dive experiences I've had. If you're diving on Maui, call up these guys, you will not be disappointed.

Greg S, Manager at Maui Dive Shop, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2014

Manoogs,

Mahalo for taking the time to write us such a grand review! We're glad to hear that all of your dive experiences with us have been completely awesome from start to finish. Hopefully we'll see you back underwater with us again soon!

There are newer reviews for Maui Dive Shop

Reviewed August 30, 2014

When you rent snorkel equipment, which is marginal equipment - at best - they include a chart of fish as well as anti-fog liquid. They do not tell you about the charges for these items, or the fact that you must return both. The charges for these items are material with respect to the entirety of the costs, and therefore, I will not return to Maui Dive shop. Furthermore, I cannot recommend them in any way. There are plenty of honest shops in Maui.

2  Thank JRR R
Reviewed August 28, 2014

Maui Dive Shop Staff is Amazing!
My husband, brother-in-law and I went on dive in March and we are all experienced advance divers. We had them BEST dive of our lives. It was hands down Shaka A big thank you to the team & Alyssa Dyke!
I really hope to see you all in a future dive.

Mayoos S,

Mahalo for taking the time to write us such a stellar review! We're so glad to hear that you all had an amazing time diving with Alyssa and that the dives were the best you've ever done. That really says it all! Hopefully we'll see you all back underwater with us again soon!

Reviewed August 27, 2014

We used the shop in Kahana to rent tanks and weights because we had our own equipment. The staff was great and had a lot of good info about beach dive sites. Unfortunately after getting to our dive site super early, we hooked up one of the regulators and the bottle had a leak...dive cancelled. :(
I recommend bringing in your regulators to test the bottles before you take them.

Reviewed August 27, 2014

Great shop! Very professional staff and dive masters. They made the experience enjoyable, fun and safe. Special thanks to John, without whom I would not have had this experience. This was my first diving trip after getting certified. I was very nervous since I had only dived in fresh water. Right after jumping in the water, I was so nervous that I'd convinced myself I didn't want to dive after all. John swam up to me, calmed me down and encouraged me to give it a try, noting that I could come back up at any time if I was overwhelmed. So glad he did this because my first two ocean dives were amazing! We saw a shark, turtles and countless fish. On our second dive, we saw a pod of over 50 dolphins! We came back two days later and dove with them again. Such a great experience! I will be diving with Maui Dive Shop again.

Mayella G,

Mahalo for taking the time to write us such a fantastic review! We're so glad to hear that your dive experience with us was truly amazing as well as confidence boosting. Those first few dives out of certification can be intimidating for anyone, but we're glad to hear that you persevered (with John's assistance) and had a great experience. Hopefully we'll see you back underwater again soon!