Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best Crew Ever

My husband and I have dived all over the world and Maui Dive Shop was the best we've encountered... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Sherpa40955517569
Professional and fun crew

Birthday dive to the Lanai cathedrals, they picked me up from my condo, tasty breakfast on board... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
S2817JUchristined
Salem, Oregon
via mobile

1,339 results
All reviews maka koa hot breakfast lanai cathedrals captain chris fish molokini crater red hill two tank great diving these guys anthony's wreck full service entire crew manta rays top notch safety briefing rental gear
Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

My fiance and I booked a dive trip with the shop on our vacation. From the guys at the shop to people on the boat our trip was first rate. They knew the sites and led two fantastic dives. Sam, Mark, Max, Matt and Jesse were great. I would suggest anyone who wants to dive the sites in Maui get together with these guys.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

My girls and I did an intro dive on July 17,2013 with instructor Ron. He was very patient with the entire family. After explaining all the details and answering questions about diving he took us out one by one to practice certain skills. After we had mastered all the skills it was time to dive. The entire family had a wonderful time and saw some amazing underwater life. We were able to take an underwater photo as well. Even though my youngest daughter experienced ear pain and was forced to get out, Ron continued to dive with my oldest daughter. We all had a blast and Ron made our first dive very enjoyable. I would recommend this company especially for first time divers.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

We had 5 divers of varying experience(none certified), but scuba guides, Michael and Ron, had us at ease the entire time and delivered a tremendous experience. This was a real highlight of our trip and I can't recommend it enough for anyone interested in diving while in Maui. Fantastic!

Reviewed July 17, 2013

This is our 3rd trip with Maui dive shop and every one has been awesome. The crew was v
Rey accommodating,made sure that our experience was awesome. Kyle was great at pointing stuff out, we saw a eargle ray and a coup,e of turtles, a few huge morays eels and some sponge crabs.

1  Thank Rick W
Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

I scheduled a night dive and the dive shop assigned me with Michael. He was wonderful in that he listened to what I was looking to see in my dives and made several recommendations. After choosing one we drove down to the site and he helped me get all my equipment set up. It was my irate night dive so he suggested we enter the water right at dusk so I could get used to being under water at night. It helped a lot as I was a bit nervous about being out there at night. It also allowed us to see a shark as they are most active right at dusk. It was a wonderful dive and I could not recommend Maui dive shop enough!!

1  Thank rjsnau